• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #15] Rangers @ Detroit Red Wings — Mediocrity in Motor City

Phil

13 minutes ago, Mdk154 said:

I actually dont praise him. None of my posts praise him other than being real that people need to give the kid time and stop living in September 2021. I have never said anything about him performing great, other than solid game last night. I just it humorous that people spend time on him so much because they hold grudges as fans. 

And gautier has been around a lot longer. I would expect him to be able to surpass him at this point. Not a good comparison.

It's not a comparison. The original post that started this said that he should be given a try on right wing of Panarin. You said that it didn't age well, but it actually did because he's a better player today than Kravtsov. 

I mean you don't want fans to be upset with him for leaving because it's in the past, but the fact is he'd be much further along in his progression if he stayed. So I don't blame fans for not having patience to watch him develop the way he should have been developing for two years already. 

1 hour ago, Ducky said:

Finally a full 60 minutes!! Real good effort for all 4 lines. Going to the net and playing with confidence. 

Great stuff to watch again, Ducky!!

Now....let's get on a roll, and be consistent in our efforts!

• Drew a Penalty changed the title to [RS #15] Rangers @ Detroit Red Wings — Mediocrity in Motor City