• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #16] Rangers @ Nashville Predators — Bizarro McDonagh Reunion

Phil

6 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Ok, so Reaves skated around for 45 seconds on the next shift. Whoopdy doo

Lindgren already lost the momentum getting rekt in a stupid situation. Now you want them to take a bad penalty?

if Lindgren was at the bad end of a cheap shot, it’s a different story. Your boy drops the gloves and leaves in a bloody mess immediately following a goal that brings your team back in the game is terrible timing 

4 minutes ago, AliveIn94 said:

He's got a rep as a fighter though, figure he throws a clean hit and gets called incorrectly rangers take a penalty lose morr momentum right?

I mean, Gallant isn’t putting him out there the following shift for group hugs 

Just now, josh said:

Lindgren already lost the momentum getting rekt in a stupid situation. Now you want them to take a bad penalty?

if Lindgren was at the bad end of a cheap shot, it’s a different story. Your boy drops the gloves and leaves in a bloody mess immediately following a goal that brings your team back in the game is terrible timing 

Stop. 

Just now, josh said:

No, saying otherwise is dumb. 

Reaves does not fight in that scenario 

Bro, you’re better than that. There is zero reason to use the word dumb concerning an opinion.

He’s on the team for a reason. He’s put out there the following shift for a reason. I don’t even necessarily care that he didn’t fight but he was not put out there with Gallant saying “whatever you do, don’t fight right now.”  It’s still early enough in a game to send a message. And if you are worried about him fighting with nearly 30 min minutes left in the game between the 8 minutes left in the 2nd and 20 of the 3rd in game 16 in the season, then you might as well never dress the dude again. 

• Bullseye 1
  • Applause 1

3 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

this is shaping up to another one of those on paper wins. I liked our game blah blah blah as the other team gets 2 points. 

Really wish this wasn''t looking like the truth. That first goal Halak gave up was not a good one...looked like he was reminiscing about his prom night with how deep in the crease he was

• LOL 2
  • LMFAO 1

after seeing the replay of the Chytil goal a few times there:

on the goal it sure looks like a good thing Kakko shanked that shot so bad Fox was able to grab it off the end boards and take it  behind the net who actually made a quality pass to Chytil for the goal. Kakko did  pick up an assist there to for his effort. Sweet!

Just now, rmc51 said:

Really wish this wasn''t looking like the truth. That first goal Halak gave up was not a good one...looked like he was reminiscing about his prom night with how deep in the crease he was

I would love to be wrong. I'll take my crow warm please.

• Like 1