• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #31] Rangers vs. Toronto Maple Leafs — Operation Bust Marner's Nut

Phil

Just now, josh said:

Complaining about Trouba, Lafreniere and Trocheck during a 5-game win streak? Yeah, where they at??

Laffy needs some AHL time…I’ve said it before…but, he gets two lucky goals and the NY media calls it his coming out…too slow at the moment.  But, can’t send a #1 pick down apparently…so, the Rangers will grind the kid into the dust, trade him, and he’ll be vying for Ovechkin’s goal record some day!  LOL…

• Keeps it 100 1

Just now, Karan said:

They were hanging on for dear life for large parts of the game, but a very impressive win against a top team that's been demolishing opponents for a few weeks now.

Last few minutes were uncharacteristically solid in their own zone. Great win

Just now, Pistol Pete said:

Laffy needs some AHL time…I’ve said it before…but, he gets two lucky goals and the NY media calls it his coming out…too slow at the moment.  But, can’t send a #1 pick down apparently…so, the Rangers will grind the kid into the dust, trade him, and he’ll be vying for Ovechkin’s goal record some day!  LOL…

I was gonna ask if he has to be put on waivers. This guy just needs to work on his game.

5 minutes ago, Pistol Pete said:

Probably the biggest thing that sticks out about Lafreniere is a complete lack of conditioning. He’s gassed way too quick and way too often, and that’s a bad combination for a player who isn’t that fast and needs to play at top speed to be any sort of effective. But he eats too many donuts.