• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #31] Rangers vs. Toronto Maple Leafs — Operation Bust Marner's Nut

Phil

My 20 y.o. nephew is attending this game. First Rangers game. He doesn’t have a lot of money and still bought tickets for Christmas for his step-dad and himself. 5 hour trip to the city from upstate. I’m sure he’ll have fun regardless, but really hoping this team makes it worth the money and time for him. It reminds me of that Joe Dimaggio quote: “I played my best everyday. You never know when someone may be seeing you play for the first time.”

• Cheers 2

45 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Thank God. Not sure how long of a runway they're going to give his 4th line scrub. If you're going to keep Kravtsov around in the organization, then you kinda have to give him a full season of developmental time otherwise there's really no point in bouncing him in and out of the lineup. 

4 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Feels like he’s just trolling the kid at this point. Not only the 4th line, but wrong side as well

Wild stuff. Honestly I’m starting to conspiracy think they’re purposely putting him through the grinder mentally to see if he can take it without running away back to Russia

Edited by rmc51