• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #33] Rangers @ Chicago Blackhawks — Yo Kaner U up?

Phil

Just now, Pistol Pete said:

LOL…the announcers are going on about how well Trouba has played over the last 10 games..not sure which Trouba they are talking about.  Does he have a brother?

He’s played better

i think some also underestimate what he does bring. He’s a very important player for this team. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

• Phil unpinned this topic
3 minutes ago, Pistol Pete said:

LOL…the announcers are going on about how well Trouba has played over the last 10 games..not sure which Trouba they are talking about.  Does he have a brother?

They’re talking about the one who showed up to the game last time we played Chicago and righted the ship. They’ve been 7-0 ever since. 

just in case, you know, you weren’t sure which they were talking about.

Trouba HAS played better. That doesn’t mean he’s been phenomenal. 

I’ll say this… I can’t stand the guy on defense. BUT you have to give him credit he actually did something to get this team going which is more than I can say for the previous 3 captains this team had most of the time. 

• Bullseye 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

Just now, siddious said:

Trouba HAS played better. That doesn’t mean he’s been phenomenal. 

I’ll say this… I can’t stand the guy on defense. BUT you have to give him credit he actually did something to get this team going which is more than I can say for the previous 3 captains this team had most of the time. 

You want the puck?

• LMFAO 1