• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #35] Rangers vs New York Islanders — a Festivus Eve Feat of Strength

Drew a Penalty

Just now, Karan said:

1st star of the game: Kreider Holistic Healing Clinic

You fucking know Kreider's sitting there on off days in a red leather chair and a silk bathrobe, bubble pipe in hand, reading these kids Chicken Soup for the Soul and spiking their Gatorade with creatine.

• LOL 2
  • LMFAO 1
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

This good streak started when Johnny Brodz was put in the lineup. Coincidence? Perhaps not!

He’s slowing down a bit, though.

the biggest issue was that line not having any legs. They need speed, quickness, a forechecker, a spitfire, someone who goes in and gets shit stirred up, causes turnovers. Carpenter and Reaves were too slow. They could still be there if the aforementioned was. 

Just now, josh said:

the biggest issue was that line not having any legs. They need speed, quickness, a forechecker, a spitfire, someone who goes in and gets shit stirred up, causes turnovers. Carpenter and Reaves were too slow. They could still be there if the aforementioned was. 

Someone who loves going to the net, creating chaos, and scoring goals any way he can.

1 minute ago, jamsim1967 said:

Even though dumb mistakes tonight, I think they've played well in their last two.

The Penguins game was very winnable and there for the taking, so was the game tonight if they had lost. The vibes were basically the same, even more so now after the comeback.

1 minute ago, josh said:

I was mostly being sarcastic, but you aren't wrong. lol He's basically a fringe NHLer, but I always thought he did well for himself whenever he was slotted in the lineup.

2 hours ago, Keirik said:

I mean, it’s not even like he was one move away from doing anything of actual substance. He dangled to the blue line. Where the fuck you going kid? 

He wanted to feed trouba streaking up the boards but trouba stood there likr a statue. So he paused then and lost the puck. If trouba moved he would have sent him up the boards