• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 ECQF #4: Rangers vs. New Jersey Devils — LFG!

Phil

Not seeing any passion or grit…playing like it’s mid-season.  Guy runs your goalie, no response…Kreider is skating compulsories for the Olympics and no defense….Laffy is absolutely useless..as I feared.  Not sure what the big todo was about him…he’s pretty much a non-factor, contributing nothing…

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I’m serious. If we lose this series and he continues to ghost, I trade Panarin.

Im not dealing with this shit. This is a joke. He has been absolutely horrible. Again.

Sadly I have been thinking the same, and how adding Kane to this team was more of the same problem. Not sure that contract would have any takers. 

1 minute ago, Cr00zng said:

Why are you picking on Lafty, aren’t all of them are like that?

Because he gets bumped off the puck so damn easy. Next person who tries to say Lafrenière is a physical player is getting slapped across the face with Trochecks dick.

I don't want to ever hear about Lafrenière being gritty, physical or anything other than the biggest 1OA bust in years. 

• Bullseye 1

Just now, The Dude said:

Because he gets bumped off the puck so damn easy. Next person who tries to say Lafrenière is a physical player is getting slapped across the face with Trochecks dick.

I don't want to ever hear about Lafrenière being gritty, physical or anything other than the biggest 1OA bust in years. 

At least we didn't wind up with Byfield.

Right?