• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 ECQF #4: Rangers vs. New Jersey Devils — LFG!

Phil

22 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

Can’t wait for Kreider to go a game without scoring a goal so he can get ragged on for being invisible or something.

As far as I’m concerned they’re all getting shit on until they’re raising lord Stanley’s cup 

spacer.png

Edited by siddious
  • Applause 1

4 hours ago, Ranger Lothbrok said:

SOMEBODY CALM MY NERVES AND TELL ME EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE OKAY

I'm feeling the offense clicking again. 5-2 Rangers. Put up 3 early-ish, NJ gets one and gets some hope, we put the dagger in with 2 more in the third, they get a garbage time goal. 

"You're gonna be okaaayyy. Sayyy the God damnnn woorrrrds"

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Panarin and Zibanejad are due. Need a breakout game from both or either one of them tonight. 

Panarin has been busting his ass and is ready to explode.  You can see the frustration on his face and I think he's going to have some shifts where he just dominates and puts up, to shut us up. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dem said:

Here comes the pain! Great pick on the song Phil. Got me all jacked up! Few more beers and a couple NY strips on the grill n I'll be ready!! Let's go Rangers.. bring the pain!

Funny I just had a ny strip and I’m about to crack open my first beer of the night 

49 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Panarin has been busting his ass and is ready to explode.  You can see the frustration on his face and I think he's going to have some shifts where he just dominates and puts up, to shut us up. 

I hope so. Panarin has really come to play, just hasn't been rewarded in the goal column yet. I really like how he's been playing for awhile now.