• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 SCF: Golden Knights vs. Panthers

Phil

Who wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7
    • Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7

Behind the eight ball when they went down 3-1 to Boston, again when they trailed going into the final minute of Game 7, again when they were two minutes from going down 3-0 to Vegas.  They escaped three time.  Four seems one too many.

Going 7-0 in OT but not winning cup will be an anomoly that stands out forever.

I'm just done with this season. I lost all excitement waiting for the SCF which felt like forever. I wanted Florida to win and I really don't care anymore. I'd rather get on with the off-season activities. Good story line for Florida or Eichel no matter how it pans out.

13 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

I'm just done with this season. I lost all excitement waiting for the SCF which felt like forever. I wanted Florida to win and I really don't care anymore. I'd rather get on with the off-season activities. Good story line for Florida or Eichel no matter how it pans out.

Yepp they lose me at some point in the 6 months between series. Just want rangers news at this point.

2 hours ago, jsm7302 said:

In all seriousness,  a best of 5 in the first two rounds would speed this up so much.

Along with, say, a best of 72 in the regular season...

And these moron players are going to consent to expanding the season to 84 for a little more revenue.

• VINNY! 1

3 hours ago, jsm7302 said:

In all seriousness,  a best of 5 in the first two rounds would speed this up so much.

54 minutes ago, Sod16 said:

Along with, say, a best of 72 in the regular season...

And these moron players are going to consent to expanding the season to 84 for a little more revenue.

I’m fine with it as is, I just feel like this year especially they’ve spaced the games and series so far apart it’s just taking entirely too long. It’s going on 2 months since the regular season ended for fucks sake lol

• Like 1
  • VINNY! 1

32 minutes ago, siddious said:

I dunno for some reason this one feels particularly long 

Other than Bettman, I don't think anyone gives a flying shit about Vegas....just kinda feels like everything has been dragged out, even though this is around the time of the year we get a Cup Winner.

• Keeps it 100 1

10 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Other than Bettman, I don't think anyone gives a flying shit about Vegas....just kinda feels like everything has been dragged out, even though this is around the time of the year we get a Cup Winner.

Oddly enough I like both teams in the finals this year. I’m happy it’s going to be a new winner either way. 

it doesn’t help that the series is kind of one sided. But that might still change. 

Just now, siddious said:

Oddly enough I like both teams in the finals this year. I’m happy it’s going to be a new winner either way. 

it doesn’t help that the series is kind of one sided. But that might still change. 

I never had Vegas on my Bingo card this year, Pete!  I'm having a tough time digesting them as Champions, if it happens.  I'm still holding out hope Florida will stop taking dumb fucking penalties, and start getting pucks and bodies to the net again like they did on their way to the Finals.

• Keeps it 100 1