• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

'Ozzy's Quote of the GDT' Power Rankings - 2023-2024

Ozzy

3 minutes ago, siddious said:

You da man Ozzy these were fun to do and read after each game, especially after losses. Appreciate the effort you put into these. 

rather than a bottle how about you grab a round for me next time we watch a game?

@phillyb

suck my dick GIF

I'll do that, and you're still getting the Champagne, as every cup winner gets....when you win the prize!

4 minutes ago, phillyb said:

Great fuckin fun. Good stuff @siddious you deserve it. 

Philly, as we say in the business....

Youdda man!!!  One day I hope we get to meet you, my man!

7 hours ago, Albatrosss said:

This poll is rigged. @Pete didn’t win. 

@Pete did fine!  You dropped too far this season!  50th????????

You've been a lot better in years past!  Gotta get your rep back up next season, son!!!  😃

11 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

What a surprise, a member from the reach around club at the bar wins it eh

👀

You had some great one's this season...who you kiddin'?   LOL

You won 4 times, with some dandy posts!!  ...had me pissing my pants on a bunch!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I don't know if you guys ever read through all the posts in a GDT, but it's really amazing to see the emotional swings of you guys while the game goes on.

When I do these, it's usually right after the game that I just watched, so I know what happened and when....so I expect to see the @Valriera's "FARG", and the @Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc's "FUCK!", and the rest of some of you guy's signature quotes when we get scored on or make a great play...it's rather funny to say the least.

Anyway, I hope you guys had fun with it this year.  I'll make another prize for next season, but this year @siddious Pete's winning a bottle of Champagne, .....whether he likes it or not!!  😉

Oh shit, before I forget....A quick shout out to Philly  @phillyb, for damn near "perfect attendance".  I think Philly only missed posting in 2 or 3 GDT's all season!!!  ....dude's a mainstay up here, so give Philly some love!!! 

Edited by Ozzy
  • Applause 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

@Pete did fine!  You dropped too far this season!  50th????????

You've been a lot better in years past!  Gotta get your rep back up next season, son!!!  😃

No, pops. I usually never post in GDTs cause i always start watching the games 20-30 mins after they start.  How could i’ve dropped if i was never ranked in the first place?

• LMFAO 1

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

I don't know if you guys ever read through all the posts in a GDT, but it's really amazing to see the emotional swings of you guys while the game goes on.

When I do these, it's usually right after the game that I just watched, so I know what happened and when....so I expect to see the @Valriera's "FARG", and the @Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc's "FUCK!", and the rest of some of you guy's signature quotes when we get scored on or make a great play...it's rather funny to say the least.

Anyway, I hope you guys had fun with it this year.  I'll make another prize for next season, but this year @siddious Pete's winning a bottle of Champagne, .....whether he likes it or not!!  😉

Oh shit, before I forget....A quick shout out to Philly  @phillyb, for damn near "perfect attendance".  I think Philly only missed posting in 2 or 3 GDT's all season!!!  ....dude's a mainstay up here, so give Philly some love!!! 

Missing games sucks. Missing GDTs feels like I'm fucking cheating.