• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

PS #1: Rangers @ Bruins, 5pm — MSG, NESNplus

Phil

3 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

It really sucks about Othmann getting hurt because he's totally another Laviolette type of player, along with Cuylle. Not that he would definitely make the team, but style wise, you just figure he's going to be in love with the guy. Cuylle has a great shot at making the opening night roster over people like Pitlick, etc.

Let's see what Pitlick has left in him before we write him off. He might hit everything in sight when he plays and that would be a leg up on Cuylle.  It sounds like everything is wide open and who ever shows the most effort and grit, is going to probably win a job. Nash didn't show much fire in the first pre season game. I expected him to play a mean style of play. 

Othmann was back on the ice yesterday. Wouldn't count him out yet. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Let's see what Pitlick has left in him before we write him off. He might hit everything in sight when he plays and that would be a leg up on Cuylle.  It sounds like everything is wide open and who ever shows the most effort and grit, is going to probably win a job. Nash didn't show much fire in the first pre season game. I expected him to play a mean style of play. 

Othmann was back on the ice yesterday. Wouldn't count him out yet. 

Yeah, I also just saw that he was back on the ice now. lol Oops. I did like all of the forwards they were able to bring in on cheap deals. Some will be here, some will be in Hartford, so they have some solid depth for the bottom six internally.

• VINNY! 1