• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #1] Rangers @ Buffalo Sabres — Here We Go Again...

Morphinity 2.0

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Everyone looked real good. 4th line is kinda meh. 3rd D pairing didn't look so hot. Schneider hasn't looked good through camp and isn't very effective after the 1st period.  

I'm hoping we see more of Fox shooting.  

The forecheck is solid. Very in your face. That CTW were animals at creating turn overs. 

Chytil looked a bit shaken after that up ending hip check. Maybe a neck/shoulder issue. Hope he can continue.  He's looking comfy with Panarin., whom is also playing well.  Gotta hand it to Lafrenière. Looking good and is more engaged. Hopefully he keeps that energy and doesn't take the rest of the night off. 

I really don't like Vesey sitting, but overall the lines have looked good. I feel like Schneider hasn't looked great in awhile dating back to the end of last season.

8 minutes ago, Valriera said:

Panarin is the only reason laf scored 

Combined effort from all 3 players IMO, but a nice feed from Panarin absolutely.

I like how Panarin made that pass from the right side with Lafreniere coming down from the left too. Looked natural. Maybe they should switch sides!

3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I really don't like Vesey sitting, but overall the lines have looked good. I feel like Schneider hasn't looked great in awhile dating back to the end of last season.

I felt like he did a lot of things good offensively at the end of the season,  but seems to have trouble getting rid of pucks in his own end in pressure situations.  He's fine on break outs and carrying the puck, but if he breaks up a play or a puck comes to him, he struggles. 

11 minutes ago, Keirik said:

You know, so,e times when I see Henrik on tv, I feel as if I'm looking in the mirror. We are just both so strikingly handsome. 

Of course. We all know your wife ain't with you for your personality after all...