• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #3] Rangers vs. Arizona Coyotes — Cuylle, Cooley, Coolio

Phil

3 minutes ago, Pistol Pete said:

That’s a brutal attempt to get out of the way…can’t even get both feet off the ice…

And then throws in the weak assed unsportsmanlike for kicks n giggles. This crew deserves the serenade

I can get it if Lindgren took the puck and shot it at the ref directly. But come on. It was an error by Sutherland on the Panarin play, and that happens. Fine. Cool. Understood. It happens. But to then receive a penalty, no shit there is frustration. You can’t just hand out an unsportsmanlike penalty like that on top of it if it isn’t absolutely blatantly obvious harassment of an official. 

That is fucking garbage.

• Bullseye 1

Just now, Valriera said:

If the referees were reversed that call was never made 

Halkidis was the one who called the unsportsmanlike I believe too. Sutherland was apologizing to Panarin.

It was just peewee level there. It was an honest mistake by Sutherland, he tried to get out of the way. It happens. That’s fine.

But this other imbecile calling that for literally, no reason whatsoever, is lunacy.

Im fine defending the officials; it’s a fast game. But an error like that needs to come with some ramification. That’s just not doing your job well. Sorry.

1 minute ago, Dem said:

No excuse though we should be winning this game. We have way more talent. Just getting plain old outworked.

Yeah. This team has been guilty of relying more on talent then hard work plenty of nights. I think it’s something laviolette is going to work out of them.