• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #3] Rangers vs. Arizona Coyotes — Cuylle, Cooley, Coolio

Phil

1 minute ago, siddious said:

Refs def have a pp prop bet 

I watch a fair amount of football. I have seen the blatant no calls and B's calls at critical moments ramp up considerably in NHL and NFL and to a lesser extent ncaa with the explosion of legal sports betting. Really makes you wonder

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dem said:

I watch a fair amount of football. I have seen the blatant no calls and B's calls at critical moments ramp up considerably in NHL and NFL and to a lesser extent ncaa with the explosion of legal sports betting. Really makes you wonder

I don't wonder. That's exactly what's up. lol

• Like 1

Just now, Karan said:

Does Trocheck still know what to do with the puck in the offensive zone? Or does he think he's still in Carolina and lobbing a puck on goal is good enough? 

With a team that has laugh he might be my least favorite ranger. 

also how many shots gonna go wide tonight guys?

3 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

If you told me that between Laf, Kakko and Chytil, if the order of how good they’ve looked so far this year was 

Laf

Kakko

chytil 

I wouldn’t believe you

Just you wait another 3-4 more years. 

3 minutes ago, Karan said:

Does Trocheck still know what to do with the puck in the offensive zone? Or does he think he's still in Carolina and lobbing a puck on goal is good enough? 

Other NHL hockey teams have forwards go to the net when the puck gets in the zone, crazy, I know.

• Applause 1