• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#13) Rangers vs. Minnesota Wild — Let's Run it Back

High and Wide

Just now, Pistol Pete said:

That last shift by Kreider was a prime example…go back and watch him…80% effort that whole shift while everyone is working their butts off to get it out…had a couple of chances to pinch it out but let the point get there first and just glided around…

I'm still laughing at your 'Chris Glider'.

1 minute ago, Slobberknocker said:

Zucc line is one of the best lines to watch in hockey

I’m not sure I’d go that far.  For last few games they’ve split up Kaprizov and Zuc to spread the production, better to watch on same line. I am in MN so see a lot of Wild when Rangers aren’t on.

Just now, Valriera said:

Lafreniere has really somehow gone from terrible to very good and I don’t think it’s because we’ve all been drunk the whole season so far but anything’s possible 

His first 5 games were great, then he STB for Vancouver and Winnepeg, but has returned to his beginning season form…his forte is setting guys up and sniping, both with him having the puck on his stick for a short time…that’s how he succeeded in Juniors and that’s how he’ll succeed in the NHL…as he and Bread get to know each other, I see them as deadly at 5 on 5 and also on the PP…as long as he doesn’t try to do too much or hold the puck too long..

2 minutes ago, Valriera said:

Lafreniere has really somehow gone from terrible to very good and I don’t think it’s because we’ve all been drunk the whole season so far but anything’s possible 

He's gotten much better and it's great to see. I think he's also taking advantage of Panarin being on fire and at the top of his game.  In the past he wouldn't of for whatever reason.  They definitely have great chemistry  going so far.