• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#14) Rangers vs. Columbus Blue Jackets - Let's do That Hockey!

High and Wide

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

It's awesome that Lafreniere has arrives, but Kakko and Zibanejad have been disappointing. It's like one step forward, one step back. Need to get Mika going here. Only two goals at this point isn't going to cut it. Thankfully Lafreniere and Panarin have been dynamite to kind of even things out. 

They’ll both be fine.

Lets not piss on a plate that has a T-bone steak on it.

• Keeps it 100 1

Just now, The Dude said:

When Wheeler is the better player on line 1, it's time to break up 20/93. 

The fuck is wrong with these 2 at even strength?  Fuck.. even on the PP it's all about trying to feed Zibanejad for that one timer. Enough. Do something different.  

I think the only thing stopping him is the fact that they are winning.

Doesnt want to mess with stuff

But it’s probably warranted even if the play isn’t bad

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The fuck is wrong with these 2 at even strength?  Fuck.. even on the PP it's all about trying to feed Zibanejad for that one timer. Enough. Do something different.  

The forcefeeding of Zibanejad tonight was nauseating. 

• Keeps it 100 2

Ughhh hate hearing Lafrenière say he attributes his play due to playing with better players. Kinda shits on Chytil and Kakko.   

Later he attributes it to his off season.

Dudes gotta watch it. Don't shit on your teammates. Especially when they are supposed to be a big part of the future WITH you. 

No matter what.. I'm loving his play. He's doing it. Shutting me the fuck up and I'm even jumping on the bandwagon. Really is doing nothing wrong. Playing the best professional hockey yet.

Tell me again how Laviolette doesn't do well with prospects or young players.    

Buh- Dang!

Edited by The Dude

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Ughhh hate hear Lafrenière say he attributes his play due to playing with better players. Kinda shits on Chytil and Kakko.   

Later he attributes it to his off season.

Dudes gotta watch it. Don't shit on your teammates. Especially when they are supposed to be a big part of the future WITH you. 

No matter what.. I'm loving his play. He's doing it. Shutting me the fuck up and even jumping on the bandwagon. Really is doing nothing wrong. 

ah put that way hear ya. I took it during he just wanted to give his line mates the credit. 

• Keeps it 100 1

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Kreider had 2 points tonight. An ES goal and a sick feed to Lafreniere for the game tying goal.

The problem is certainly Zibanejad. I'd like to break them up and reduce Zibanejad's minutes, but Chytil's injury doesn't allow for it. As long as they are winning, Laviolette will just hope Zibanejad can fix himself...at least until Fil is back.

• Believe 1

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Only six episodes though? The first season was only seven. Too short. Even Letterkenny doesn't get that many episodes. Both are too short.

While I agree I dunno if the style of the show would work in longer format. It does leave you wanting more though I agree.