• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#16) Rangers at Dallas Stars — Artemi Get Your Gun

High and Wide

1 minute ago, Pistol Pete said:

I feel bad for Zeb…no one mails it in more 5 on 5 than Chris “Glider.”  Just watch him on a shift 5 on 5…won’t do anything extra to get a puck off the faceoff….won’t go the extra mile in the corner to fight for a puck…master of the ole puck swipe as his preferred forecheck method….last one back on the backcheck and I can’t recall anyone who turns their back on the play more than he does as he rink turns instead of stopping and changing direction…He should be the NHL equivalent of a DH and just go out for the PK or PP…or just make him a special teams guy…

Explain Kreider’s game to a non-NHL fan. 😆

11 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Sure we have. @Petehas been complaining about him playing too hard of a game for days 

Days? I've been pointing out his cheap shots for years. 

But totally happy he's finally earning his paycheck over the course of 10 games. 

Edited by Pete
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Pistol Pete said:

I feel bad for Zeb…no one mails it in more 5 on 5 than Chris “Glider.”  Just watch him on a shift 5 on 5…won’t do anything extra to get a puck off the faceoff….won’t go the extra mile in the corner to fight for a puck…master of the ole puck swipe as his preferred forecheck method….last one back on the backcheck and I can’t recall anyone who turns their back on the play more than he does as he rink turns instead of stopping and changing direction…He should be the NHL equivalent of a DH and just go out for the PK or PP…or just make him a special teams guy…

Quoted for truth. 

But some guy will extrapolate his numbers and say he's on pace for 60 goals and 90 points... Which we know he's never going to get to... And which are just the end result, not the way in which he plays the game shift to shift.

This is a guy who quite literally will never have his name called unless it shows up on the score sheet. If he doesn't score you will never know that he even played.

I would flip him in a heartbeat because the goals you would lose at the front of the net (buy a team that doesn't love to put the puck on net) would be gained by what's being created in other areas by a player who gives much more effort. 

Quite simply you could get a player who will bring the puck to the middle of the ice rather than a player who just stands in the middle of the ice waiting for the puck to get there. 

Edited by Pete
  • LMFAO 1
  • Bullseye 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

1 minute ago, Pete said:

Quoted for truth. 

But some guy will extrapolate his numbers and say he's on pace for 60 goals and 90 points... Which we know he's never going to get to... And which are just the end result, not the way in which he plays the game shift to shift.

This is a guy who quite literally will never have his name called unless it shows up on the score sheet. If he doesn't score you will never know that he even played.

I would flip him in a heartbeat because the goals you would lose at the front of the net (buy a team that doesn't love to put the puck on net) would be gained by what's being created in other areas by a player who gives much more effort. 

Quite simply you could get a player who will bring the puck to the middle of the ice rather than a player who just stands in the middle of the ice waiting for the puck to get there. 

Wait, they have 

Just now, siddious said:

Pete is the last person you should say “he won’t argue about XYZ” because you’d be dead wrong lol 

He's saying HE can't argue with it... Jesus, I wouldn't have to argue if you weren't so wrong so often

• LMFAO 1

4 minutes ago, siddious said:

You know what you’re right. I mis-read that. 

I appreciate you. Life would be much simpler if people could just say this instead of clinging to their terrible takes like "it doesn't matter who the coach is". 

• LOL 1

There's Kreider doing absolutely nothing with the puck in a prime scoring position.

If you didn't have that on your bingo card, you're not paying attention. 

And then Pavelski ... Jesus 

Edited by Pete