• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#22) Rangers @ Nashville Predators — Revenge is a Dish Best Served with Hot Sauce

Phil

5 minutes ago, Cr00zng said:

Well, that was ugly and no, Shesty wasn’t, well Shesty in the first 20 minutes….

Hope he shakes it off and plays lights out for the rest of the game. I may take some heat on this statement but a few times I’ve questioned his head game and think he can get rattled.  

3 minutes ago, mbob said:

Hope he shakes it off and plays lights out for the rest of the game. I may take some heat on this statement but a few times I’ve questioned his head game and think he can get rattled.  

Shesty had clear view of both of the shots, more times than none, he does stop those. 

• Keeps it 100 1

People don’t want to hear it, but Shesty is still hurting or has a mental block pushing off that left leg…Preds have watched his vidz and are shooting everything blocker side…on the O’Reilly goal he was so far off on his angle, and the second goal his blocker is not moving with his body…had a few other sketch moves from left to right…

• Like 1