• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#22) Rangers @ Nashville Predators — Revenge is a Dish Best Served with Hot Sauce

Phil

What a win, this team is just relentless.

This is the difference between a team with a plan versus a team with no plan, when they go down they just stick with it, and they keep plugging away, and they earn this win tonight. 

Last year they would go down and everybody would be playing their own game. Right now they're playing a team game. 

• Like 1
  • Bullseye 1
  • Cheers 1
  • VINNY! 1
  • Applause 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

Rangers are highly unusual at this point.  It's just not normal to have the number of comeback victories they have at this point in the season.

I'll take it but I feel like they need to perform better early on and not rely on the comeback as often as they do.

Just now, Br4d said:

Rangers are highly unusual at this point.  It's just not normal to have the number of comeback victories they have at this point in the season.

I'll take it but I feel like they need to perform better early on and not rely on the comeback as often as they do.

On the road. 
Vs a stiff team.

15 minutes ago, Br4d said:

I don't agree with this. If you go back to some of those Tortorella teams, they were never out of a game either. They never lost more than two in a row, they never gave up. I think all the coaches that came after have changed what the fan base thinks is normal. This is what a real team looks like.