• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#24) Rangers @ Ottawa Senators — Brod the Bod Szn

Phil

1 minute ago, Dem said:

I'm calling it a night. Don't need to watch a team not willing to compete. What a fucking joke. 

Have a good night folks

Sorry but this team isn't going 77-4-1. 😛 Gonna have "off nights" every now or them.

4 minutes ago, Br4d said:

Time to pull Igor.  Not because it's his fault but because his teammates need to wake the fuck up and they need to do it right now.

4 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Team looks bad. Igor looks really bad. I’d yank him in-between periods.

Yeah, I’d toss Quick in there for the third and keep the goalie controversy convo down lol

Again, not to poo poo on Igor too much because the team defense has been a joke, but the Rangers have gotten big chances too and Forsberg has made some terrific saves. He's outright stolen at least 2 goals. Igor isn't stealing anything. Usually we are on the other side of that coin.

Edited by BrooksBurner
  • Bullseye 1
  • Applause 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

3 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

Again, not to poo poo on Igor too much because the team defense has been a joke, but the Rangers have gotten big chances too and Forsberg has made some terrific saves. He's outright stolen at least 2 goals. Igor isn't stealing anything. Usually we are on the other side of that coin.

I’m not sure what his numbers are but I’ve been saying the last few games that he doesn’t look good.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Valriera said:

Igor’s been terrible tonight and has been poor for the past few starts, but the team in front of him has been incredible for most of the year. Tonight the team in front of him minus bread line sucks and that is the difference 

SV% of 0.800 not going to cut it against any team, that’s unlike Shesty….