• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#26) Rangers vs. Los Angeles Kings — Quick Revenge Game

Morphinity 2.0

14 minutes ago, Pete said:

Want to build on this point and not hijack the Rankings thread:

Mika needs to be moved away from Krieder at ES.

Cuylle Zib Wheeler

Panarin Tro Laf

Kreider Bonino Brodz

4th

Would give that third line a little more speed because while they are effective, they are slow as shit.

Agree 3rd line right now is way too slow.

I rather see Vesey with Zibanejad instead of Wheeler.

15 minutes ago, phillyb said:

imgur my dude. free image hosting for like decades lol. 

That was the first place I tried.  Beats me why but pasting the URL into the "Insert Image" did nothing.  

Edited by mbob

1 minute ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

I don't disagree, but Wheeler looks done to me.  I don't see him being helpful to Zibanejad.

I hear that, but I'd make that change as a next step. You still need to try and get some value out of Wheeler.

17 minutes ago, Pete said:

I hear that, but I'd make that change as a next step. You still need to try and get some value out of Wheeler.

Cuylle is a good call there!  The more I watch that kid, the more I see a solid NHL'er starting to come together.  He's been absolutely great this year so far.

I wonder if he gets some Calder votes?  Too bad the NHL fucked him outta 5 points already!

3 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Cuylle is a good call there!  The more I watch that kid, the more I see a solid NHL'er starting to come together.  He's been absolutely great this year so far.

I wonder if he gets some Calder votes?  Too bad the NHL fucked him outta 5 points already!

Bedard should get ALLLLLLLLLL the votes, considering his on ice play juxtaposed with what he's had to deal with off the ice with the Perry situation.

13 minutes ago, Pete said:

Bedard should get ALLLLLLLLLL the votes, considering his on ice play juxtaposed with what he's had to deal with off the ice with the Perry situation.

Yeah true....I haven't even caught much of him, other than highlights....and there are quite a few.  Kinda would be cool if Cuylle got a little consideration though.  I love that kid!  He's a pretty damn smart cookie on the ice!

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Great showing against a very strong Kings team. Needed this one. The have a a habit of playing up or down to their opponent. Lavvy needs to address that. Get it out of your system now, during the first quarter.

Also, the Trouba hit on Moore was exactly what I'm saying he could  be doing. It was beautiful. Go for the puck, follow through on the body. So stop telling me he couldn't have done that to the kid on the Devils. But he chose violence.

Summer Flower GIF

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Want to build on this point and not hijack the Rankings thread:

Mika needs to be moved away from Krieder at ES.

Cuylle Zib Wheeler

Panarin Tro Laf

Kreider Bonino Brodz

4th

Would give that third line a little more speed because while they are effective, they are slow as shit.

And when or if Kakko comes back try him with Zibanejad and Cuylle.  Maybe even bump Vesey up the 3rd line. A little extra zip is needed.  Not sure Brodzinski can add that. 

7 hours ago, Pete said:

Great showing against a very strong Kings team. Needed this one. The have a a habit of playing up or down to their opponent. Lavvy needs to address that. Get it out of your system now, during the first quarter.

Also, the Trouba hit on Moore was exactly what I'm saying he could  be doing. It was beautiful. Go for the puck, follow through on the body. So stop telling me he couldn't have done that to the kid on the Devils. But he chose violence.

Totally agree. I thought that was one of the best games they've played as a team. Arguably the best game of the season. Preview of SCF?

• Applause 1