• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Goalie Controversy Time

Valriera

I think some of the injuries are starting to catch up with us.  We're missing 3 regular players and I'm not even certain as to who may be playing hurt.

Igor may very well be one of them.

Goodrow is not 100%, and who knows what Lindgren's carrying on his back of late.

Fox still looks a little behind what he was before Aho's knee.

...and that's just what I'm guessing.  I'm sure there are others we don't know about.

The good news is....we have be 100% when the bell rings in May...not December.

Edited by Ozzy
  • Believe 1

10 hours ago, Albatrosss said:

I’ll wait until the rangers stop letting guys hang around unchecked in front of the net before shitting on Igor. I saw glimpses of defence last night but it was just s glimpse 

They were doing that for 2 years under GG. Igor didn't seem to mind. He won a Vezina on a team at the top of the league in high danger chances against and chances off the rush.

Something is different this year. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Pete said:

They were doing that for 2 years under GG. Igor didn't seem to mind. He won a Vezina on a team at the top of the league in high danger chances against and chances off the rush.

You can only stand against the tides of fate for so long.  Eventually the waves win.  They always do.

35 minutes ago, Pete said:

He doesn't seem to pick up the puck as well as he use to.   I'm wondering if it's either a concentration issue or an eye issue?