• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#31) Rangers vs. Edmonton Oilers — It's a Trap (Game)!

Phil

More disgusted with them tonight than at any point so far this season. This is a game that this years group wins and last years let’s spiral out of control. They played how they had to play for 40 minutes. And then they fell into a track meet with a team no one in the league can keep pace with, let alone one devoid of speed like the Rangers. Just a horrendous, horrendous 3rd. 

8 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

I can see the Dolphins losing to the Cowboys on Sunday already and not calling it a trap game especially since they play the Ravens the following week.  

You may as well be talking Chinese to me right now, homie. I don't have a god damned clue what any of this means. I'm sure Troy Aikman will be great, though.

1 minute ago, BrooksBurner said:

The Rangers didn’t play much the 2nd or the 3rd. Quick stole that 2nd. It should have been like 3 or 4-1 Oilers after 2. Bad effort tonight IMO.

Also, Knobby has that Oilers team cooking. I think this franchise is going to really regret losing him.

Knob is who they thought Gallant was. 😞

1 minute ago, BrooksBurner said:

The Rangers didn’t play much the 2nd or the 3rd. Quick stole that 2nd. It should have been like 3 or 4-1 Oilers after 2. Bad effort tonight IMO.

Also, Knobby has that Oilers team cooking. I think this franchise is going to really regret losing him.

Were u at the group text all game ? 

2 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

You must follow football a little no? Michael Phelps throwing touchdowns? Rory McIlroy piling up sacks?

How long have you known me? My knowledge of sports outside hockey stopped in time around 1995. Chipper Jones is a future Hall-of-Famer, I'm telling you.