• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #39] Rangers vs Vancouver Canucks — Jack Adams Battle

1 minute ago, Br4d said:

Laviolette needs to decide if he's just going to let the team slide into 100 points and a round 1/round 2 exit or whether he's going to make some real changes to try to get the team back on track.

Step 1: Cut Wheeler.

It’s January pal. January. No one knows what the months ahead have in store. This is a little much.

11 minutes ago, Pistol Pete said:

That more has to do with the fact Miller doesn’t skate well so stops and starts aren’t his thing…like Kreider!  LOL…

Huh? Miller is a fantastic skater. He just doesn't have the defensive instincts and focus' more on break outs. 

• Keeps it 100 1

1 minute ago, siddious said:

I know but it doesn’t sting any less. 

they just flat out suck lately. Losing is one thing but they’re looking bad.

But the stats are good sid! Just joking

• Like 1

Just now, siddious said:

I know but it doesn’t sting any less. 

they just flat out suck lately. Losing is one thing but they’re looking bad.

I'm not without some sympathy for it. They have a bunch of guys playing over their heads because of key injuries, they have a cushion...I get it to an extent. I mean, this is a game where they CLEARLY miss Chytil - he'd be feasting in this one with all that space. 

The mistakes aren't coming from the forwards. It's bad defensive positioning and frankly, poor goaltending today.

• Bullseye 1
  • VINNY! 1
  • Keeps it 100 2

2 minutes ago, LindG1000 said:

I'm not without some sympathy for it. They have a bunch of guys playing over their heads because of key injuries, they have a cushion...I get it to an extent. I mean, this is a game where they CLEARLY miss Chytil - he'd be feasting in this one with all that space. 

The mistakes aren't coming from the forwards. It's bad defensive positioning and frankly, poor goaltending today.

You’re right. I’m doing dry January so everything seems so much worse. 

• Applause 1

1 minute ago, LindG1000 said:

Agree the forwards look great in the O zone but they are as much at fault as the the defensemen, possibly more in the D zone. They are standing around, watching maybe trying to get in the passing lanes and checking noone.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, siddious said:

You’re right. I’m doing dry January so everything seems so much worse. 

What kind of foolish rangers fan are you? Dry in August I fucking understand...January????

3 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

As good as they've been offensively on the whole this season I think 10/16/13 have been on for 3 against tonight?

Could have swore Wheeler was a minus 8 tonight. Because you know....  He's the problem.  

5 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

The Rangers could go from leading the division comfortably to fighting for a playoff spot in a month if they don't get it back together in due time.

LOL…They are struggling against some of the better teams, but not all…fortunately, there aren’t that many good teams….

1 minute ago, Pistol Pete said:

LOL…They are struggling against some of the better teams, but not all…fortunately, there aren’t that many good teams….

Yeah the East isn't the best, really. Some teams looking better than they are because of the loser point, and a bunch of mid in-between.