• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#42) Rangers vs. Washington Capitals — You Again?!

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

It's time Will Cuylle, Braden Schneider or the Trouba train, introduced themselves to Tom Wilson.  

Enough is enough. Do it for Panarin.  

I'd include Goodrow,  but....

I think Wilson could beat both of them at the same time

8 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Feels like even Mika's PP prowess has gone away. EVERY GOALIE AND D HAS SEEN THE ONE TIMER. 

As have defenses.  He's getting further and further away from the net with where he's shooting from. He'll be shooting from in the fucking stands at the end of January. 

• LMFAO 3

4 minutes ago, lefty9 said:

Wilson is the type of player rangers need

Athletic thugs are always at a premium in the Eastern Conference.  They play something more tinkly out West.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

As have defenses.  He's getting further and further away from the net with where he's shooting from. He'll be shooting from in the fucking stands at the end of January. 

Or below the fucking goal line. 

10 minutes ago, lefty9 said:

I think Wilson could beat both of them at the same time

Have we seen Cuylle throw a punch yet?  A few wrestling matches where he inevitably bears his opponent down but I don't think we've seen him got full Ali yet.

4 minutes ago, Br4d said:

Have we seen Cuylle throw a punch yet?  A few wrestling matches where he inevitably bears his opponent down but I don't think we've seen him got full Ali yet.

Went with some guy on Vegas last year. Did good. Johnson on Buffalo this year. Did good. 

Just now, Valriera said:

Cannot possibly imagine losing the same way we did yesterday but I have a bad feeling 

We lose another of those today and it's up to Drury to man-up and make an unpopular trade.

Can't have Laviolette Gallanted like that.