• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#49) Rangers @ Ottawa Senators — Finna Get Tkachuked, Hard

Phil

9 hours ago, The Dude said:

When did this happen and where?

The Hockey Night guys were all over Monahan to the Rangers for most of the night.  They were talking a 1st for Monahan since the Rangers 1st is going to be "late".  I think they haven't been watching the Rangers enough lately.  We have an outside shot at a lottery ticket this year.

1 hour ago, Br4d said:

The Hockey Night guys were all over Monahan to the Rangers for most of the night.  They were talking a 1st for Monahan since the Rangers 1st is going to be "late".  I think they haven't been watching the Rangers enough lately.  We have an outside shot at a lottery ticket this year.

Between you and the other guy saying the team is going nowhere, please share the drugs you're on. 

If you think this team is headed to the lottery, you are clearly high. 

Not only are they not nearly as bad as you want everybody to believe, but there are other teams who are much much much much much much much worse. 

You guys need to look around the league man. You have no perspective at all. 

Edited by Pete

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Between you and the other guy saying the team is going nowhere, please share the drugs you're on. 

If you think this team is headed to the lottery, you are clearly high. 

Not only are they not nearly as bad as you want everybody to believe, but there are other teams who are much much much much much much much worse. 

You guys need to look around the league man. You have no perspective at all. 

Not to mention the fact that much of what they’ve experienced lately is either correctable or a statistical anomaly. 

Well, what do you know?  A win with Quickie in goal and an offensive outburst in the 2nd period to help alleviate some bad karma!

I really don't give a flying fuck about where this Mackey guy came from, but this dude has balls the size of Hippity Hops!  I thought he provided a good spark, taking on Brady.  Way to go, kid!

Here are the Top 16 nominees for last night's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by North Shore hospital...site of our next colonoscopy!  (You guys are fuckin' crazy, by the way! 😃 )

21 hours ago, delneggs said:

There has never been a team more in need of a good blow job than this Ranger team.  They need to relax and go out there and play to WIN instead of playing not to lose and start enjoying hockey again.  

20 hours ago, The Dude said:

Alright. Get in that locker room.  

14 hours ago, The Dude said:

That's it Goodrow. Thanks for suiting up tonight. 

Well we got the one good shift out of that bum. Who's next? Mackey hit the post, so he's done. Kakko won a faceoff. Probably done for the day. Kreider isn't even at the game yet.  Zibanejad is probably listening to lame ass techno music in his helmet as he trips balls. Someone waive a glowstick infront of his face. Maybe he comes back to earth. 

14 hours ago, phillyb said:

PP1 content with passing the puck for 75 fucking seconds and then turning it over. Fuck you guys. 

14 hours ago, delneggs said:

They should consider folding as a franchise.  Take up pickleball.  

14 hours ago, phillyb said:

It's ok guys, it's still 12-9 SOG Rangers. 

14 hours ago, BrooksBurner said:

Miller guarding nobody in front of the net. Nice partial screen though.

14 hours ago, Dunny said:

Tkachuk is so tough that legend has it he once spent a day in a Public School.

14 hours ago, mbob said:

I literally just ate a donut too 🙂

go Laffy

13 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Credit a friend for this: “‘Twat’owa lifts their goaltender!”

13 hours ago, Bugg said:

WOW. Where the fuck has this team been for 1 month? 

13 hours ago, phillyb said:

Hartford

13 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Wheelchair Wheeler! 5-2

13 hours ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Who knew being down 2 of the top 4 defenseman would be the spark this team needed?  If I knew I would’ve hurt Lindgren a month ago and kidnapped Trouba myself.  

13 hours ago, VegasRanger said:

After mine, the nurse asked me how I felt.  Told "like someone owes me dinner and flowers"

13 hours ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

Good thing Shesterkin put on a Korpisalo jersey tonight!

13 hours ago, Dem said:

Would it be inappropriate to combine colonoscopy jokes w Mikes mayo?? Asking for a friend 

12 hours ago, Art20c said:

Daddy can we keep mackey please?

Some hilarious posts in this one tonight!!  We go from zero to hero in the second period and you can feel that glimmer of hope.  I hope we can hang on to Mackey.  I thought the guy played a pretty good game.  Seems like  Cuylle on defense...not a bad thing.

And the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to Vodka @Vodka Drunkenski, who returns to the winner's circle for the first time this season, with his slick detective work, knowing who really played for Twat'O-wah tonight!  Welcome back, my man!

Off for a while now fellas, and the best is still yet to come!  Gonna be a long ass week of no hockey.  Maybe I'll do something new, like go to the bar....for a week!  😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • CK20! 1
  • Applause 2

19 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Well, what do you know?  A win with Quickie in goal and an offensive outburst in the 2nd period to help alleviate some bad karma!

I really don't give a flying fuck about where this Mackey guy came from, but this dude has balls the size of Hippity Hops!  I thought he provided a good spark, taking on Brady.  Way to go, kid!

Here are the Top 16 nominees for last night's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by North Shore hospital...site of our next colonoscopy!  (You guys are fuckin' crazy, by the way! 😃 )

Some hilarious posts in this one tonight!!  We go from zero to hero in the second period and you can feel that glimmer of hope.  I hope we can hang on to Mackey.  I thought the guy played a pretty good game.  Seems like  Cuylle on defense...not a bad thing.

And the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to Vodka @Vodka Drunkenski, who returns to the winner's circle for the first time this season, with his slick detective work, knowing who really played for Twat'O-wah tonight!  Welcome back, my man!

Off for a while now fellas, and the best is still yet to come!  Gonna be a long ass week of no hockey.  Maybe I'll do something new, like go to the bar....for a week!  😉

On my own birthday I didn't even make the cut. Ouch. 😞

• Believe 1

• Phil unpinned this topic