• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#49) Rangers @ Ottawa Senators — Finna Get Tkachuked, Hard

Phil

Ottawa is skating circles, squares,  trapezoids and octagons around the Rangers. 

They are dead. The sky is below the ground,  it has fallen so much.  

This is not a lull. This is defiance. They don't give 1 shit. This isn't what they are being told to do. 

Just now, Cr00zng said:

Other than Miller’s mistake, this had been a pretty even period. As usual, they need to shoot the puck more…

Other than Millers 1,685 boneheaded mistake in half a season........... Trade him or put him in the AHL. IM done watching his attempts to act like an NHL defensemen. 

6 minutes ago, phillyb said:

PP1 is fuckin terrible. 

It was over a dozen fucking passes. I get that sometimes us fans sound redundant and stupid when we preach to shoot; I get that lanes may not be there or low quality chances are not what you always want to create. But JFC, passing the puck around for 45 seconds to not even attempt a shot is just idiotic. At some point a low percentage play beating no shot on goal ever has to be a thought, no?

4 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Can't get out goalied when you don't even bother to shoot the puck. No concept that A SHOT could lead to a tip, a rebound, even a faceoff. Or crazy idea, A GOAL. 

The puck is bouncing in our end....again tonight.

3 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

It was over a dozen fucking passes. I get that sometimes us fans sound redundant and stupid when we preach to shoot; I get that lanes may not be there or low quality chances are not what you always want to create. But JFC, passing the puck around for 45 seconds to not even attempt a shot is just idiotic. At some point a low percentage play beating no shot on goal ever has to be a thought, no?

Even a message to the players in the lanes.

Shoot to hurt them. They're less likely to get infront of a booming shot more than twice.  

2 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

The problem is that instead of snapping the shot off the pass, they receive it and take forever to set up.  By then the lane is closed because they gave their opposites all the time they need to close it!  Over the first 30 these were crisp one-timer passes designed to open holes in the D.  Where the hell did that go???

15 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I mean... anyone would. 20% shooting percentage? He'd be a god. 

I worded it poorly, not 20% of shots. Just he seems to find open, good space  playing less minutes than some higher line players.  I’m a fan of him. 

• Cheers 1