• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Will Likely Begin Playoffs Next Sunday

4 minutes ago, Long live the King said:

Move dinner up to 3 and take her to a sports bar.

Comedy Central GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

Its her 40th birthday, reservations have been set for a month, its a surprise to her that we'll have a party of 12 other people waiting for us to get there.  It is what it is.  Just fucking let me be pissed and leave me alone lol.

• Keeps it 100 1

1 minute ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Its her 40th birthday, reservations have been set for a month, its a surprise to her that we'll have a party of 12 other people waiting for us to get there.  It is what it is.  Just fucking let me be pissed and leave me alone lol.

If (when) they win game 1 you have to go out to dinner and not watch all playoff games, I hope you know that

• LMFAO 1

Just now, Long live the King said:

Aren't all playoff games on national tv?

1st round is often blacked out locally because its broadcasted locally.  Or they simply air an out of market game nationally since local games are broadcasted locally.  But yes, sometimes 1st round games are only national, usually the weekends.  So some of you may be in luck.

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

I am going to be at the inlaws who live in a region of the state that does not get MSG for some unknown reason so i hope this is a nationally broadcast game

If its 3 PM it will definitely be an ABC game

For what it's worth Sam said all of the Ranger playoff games will be broadcast on MSG.  Sooooooo hedge your bets that's not correct.  I don't think that's ever been the case. Pre/post, yes but not all the games themselves for however long the run lasts.

• LMFAO 1

25 minutes ago, Scott said:

For what it's worth Sam said all of the Ranger playoff games will be broadcast on MSG.  Sooooooo hedge your bets that's not correct.  I don't think that's ever been the case. Pre/post, yes but not all the games themselves for however long the run lasts.

He probably meant 1st round only.  Coincidentally, 1994 was the last year local markets were able to carry games for the entirety of the playoffs, IIRC.

Edited by SaveByRichter35

17 hours ago, Albatrosss said:

Its the playoffs. Cant watch your team in peace in the playoffs 

nope thats knot in the stomach the entire game then in between the games. The only time its not a knot is if your team is getting blown out in a game and then there's the fucking hard core burn. God I love this sport!!!!!

49 minutes ago, Scott said:

I'm out of market. Myself and the rest of us who fled will have to jump through hoops to get them all. PIA! the last 3 games were not broadcast on ESPN+. The rest of the season was thumbs up. ESPN No Fun Fuckers

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Yes.  Its Sunday, earlier dinner means more time to drink.  Babysitters don't like being out late on Sundays.

Common Richter, we all know that eating kills the buzz. If you dont start drinking in the morning, you cant say you drank all day! Lets get our priorities straight for the playoffs lol

• Cheers 1

Sunday? urgh I hoped to ease into the Playoff grind by not having to work next morning...., though if it's really at 3 it will be fine.

Just keep those 8pm starts away from me till the Conference Finals.

7 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Doesn't she, like, have a birthday every year though? Did she win the freaking President's Trophy this year?

• LMFAO 1

On 4/15/2024 at 9:25 PM, RichieNextel305 said:

Take this for what it’s worth, but friend of mine who works at the Garden said he heard Game 1 is Sunday at 3PM.

Tell your friend to do everything in his power to delay the game to 7p. F' a 3p start. Lame.

15 hours ago, Scott said:

LOL! The Devils series on last year wasn't on MSG was it? I don't even remember, as I tend to watch the national broadcasts anyway, and generally blacked that whole series out anyway. I remember the series against Pittsburgh the year before was on MSG, though. So, they might be able to cover the first round and the rest are network exclusives.

9 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

LOL! The Devils series on last year wasn't on MSG was it? I don't even remember, as I tend to watch the national broadcasts anyway, and generally blacked that whole series out anyway. I remember the series against Pittsburgh the year before was on MSG, though. So, they might be able to cover the first round and the rest are network exclusives.

Im pretty sure you're correct.