• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #2: Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — What's New Pussycat

Goodrow also 10-3 on faceoffs tonight. Good coaching keeping him out there for defensive zone draws in overtime. Great shot and obviously a huge goal. It felt like a chess match out there. I think they're pretty even, but Florida's style of play gives them fits.

• Keeps it 100 1

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Probably one of the most exciting games of the last three seasons. 

It was the perfect game. Everything that needed to happen happened. 

As far as compete level goes, perhaps one of the best I've seen.

7 minutes ago, Dem said:

24-1 when Rempe is playing if I'm not mistaken

You got a hand it to the kid he’s actually playing well yeah there was one little hit behind the board. He was on an angle and got checked. I feel like telling that guy dropped the gloves. See how tough you are. Rempe has actually played really well. You gotta hand it to him. He has gotten better. I think this kid will only get better

dien the road my opinion, let’s go Rangers!!!!  

• Keeps it 100 1

I was ready to blast Wennberg and Roslovic. Complete wastes of space in regulation. Then they had terrific shifts in OT and kept the puck in OZ with pressure on. I don’t know what to think there but it deserves another look.

Just now, BrooksBurner said:

I was ready to blast Wennberg and Roslovic. Complete wastes of space in regulation. Then they had terrific shifts in OT and kept the puck in OZ with pressure on. I don’t know what to think there but it deserves another look.

As useless as they’ve generally been they both actually had strong games tonight 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BrooksBurner said:

They have strong games more often than you may think, they just don't produce enough, which makes it look worse.

2 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

Either Kakko or Wheeler go if Vesey can't Sunday. He's not gonna mess with this lineup. 

6 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

I mean, you can still blast Roslovic. He stinks.

• Bullseye 1