• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #2: Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — What's New Pussycat

2 minutes ago, Dem said:

Most on this blog has been saying let "player safety" take care of that shit. Well they fucking don't. Green light Rempe 1st shift to beat the living fuck out of one of these guys.

He won't do it unless he's told it's ok. This is on the coach to tell him.

1 minute ago, Dem said:

Most on this blog has been saying let "player safety" take care of that shit. Well they fucking don't. Green light Rempe 1st shift to be at the living fuck out of one of these guys.

Except he won't.  They won't drop the gloves with him unless he destroys someone, so he should hunt someone like Mikkola or Tkachuk and just try to murder them with a hit and then fight whoever comes within arms reach.  

Posted (edited)

I wonder what the Panthers would have done if a Ranger player hit Barkov like Kulikov hit Wennberg.  No I don't. I know what they would do and that's why they are winning this series right now.  The Rangers should have taken Kulikov's head off the minute he got out of the box.  

Edited by delneggs
Added

15 minutes ago, ausman said:

The penalty call was.  Failure to clear out the Panther player in front caused the goal, though.

I see people say stuff like this. There’s nothing you can do to “clear the front of the net” 

you can check his stick but that puck was t deflected on a nice play. It hit a ranger and went in.