• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #3: Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — Starts With a W!

The Rangers should be proud of that period. Nothing you can do if the refs are going to be cunts. They let Florida get away with murder both of the first two games. They are going to call Rempe’s gloves getting a little high on a tangled up check, barely carressing Reinhart’s chin/cheek. It’s an absolute embarrassment that they make that call given the context of the series.

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 2

Understand the Schneider penalty is what it is. But other than that, fuck Kelly Sutherland. This is ridiculous.

Miller had 2 instances where he had time to clear it and on PK icing doesn't matter and managed to fuck up both. Simply awful and dumb. 

Here, winnable game. 

Just now, Mistercosmic said:

He was the first to shoot on goal and almost completed body checks a few times. A solid performance. 

How special. He took a shot right to Bob’s belly.

He’s a complete nonfactor out there.

• Keeps it 100 1

Florida's top lines are stfling our top lines so it is up to 3 and 4.  To me they have performed at a very high level.  Goodrow... who'd have thought?  Stephane Matteau...

2 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I cannot get over this. K’Andre Miller is costing us this game. What a horrific and disgraceful display.

You got to relax homie. The game is tight. He hasn't cost us anything. 

Long way to go. Everything's going to be fine. I bet he scores. 

Jason Sudeikis Good Luck GIF by Apple TV+

• Believe 2

This is literally the best intermission coverage I’ve seen from espn lol. Highlighting how players just a couple feet out of position are what leading to goals today. Sloppy all around 

• Keeps it 100 1

4 minutes ago, Valriera said:

Period frustrating as hell. We’ve got the fourth line playing their ass off, lafreniere with a perfect finish, and we’ve got ridiculous refereeing. The frustrating part is we’ve got Mika’s line, Igor, and our entire defense just gifting Florida the way into the game with two powerplay goals from the goal line. The mantra “every play matters” is just not something they’re getting, and it’s the final four. They may never get it, and it may cost us the cup. These guys need to wake the fuck up. Should be 2-0 right now off two 5on5 goals. We have been the best team in this series if you discount fluky and soft goals.

Panthers score 2 PP goals we get them even strength.. Hey ESPN how are your Rangers 5 on 5 stats shit now looking? 
Wonder if they will over “ANAL”LYZE THAT! 

Who do the Panthers have shutting down Panarin?  There's gotta be somebody doing a great job because I wasn't aware he was on the ice in the First.

1 minute ago, Pete said:

You got to relax homie. The game is tight. He hasn't cost us anything. 

Long way to go. Everything's going to be fine. I bet he scores. 

Jason Sudeikis Good Luck GIF by Apple TV+

Pretty soon he’s going to be asking for Jones, Robertson and Harpur to come in for Fox, Gustafsson and Miller 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Karan said:

There better be a couple of fucking make up calls coming the Rangers way in this period. 

Rempes penalty was unfortunate. The only mistake Rempe made was he didn’t do enough damage to the Florida Panther to keep him from returning ..

Next time Rempe is going to fuck someone up. 

• Keeps it 100 1

Just now, RangersLEETCH said:

Rempes penalty was unfortunate. The only mistake Rempe made was he didn’t do enough damage to the Florida Panther to keep him from returning ..

Next time Rempe is going to fuck someone up. 

At this point Sutherland is going to call Rempe for breaking a Panthers fingernail, he seems to relish in putting the kid in line. Agree, might as well take your pound of flesh if you're going to get called and put a ton of mustard behind every hit. 

• Bullseye 1

We had 3 or 4 great scoring opportunities, goals on 2 of them.....I'll take it.
Now if Miller can remember how to clear the puck out of the zone on a Power Play....we'll be ok.

2 minutes ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Easy for Subban to point out what went wrong.  Most fans know Miller has to get the puck out on both power play goals.  

true but Miller made his mistake worse by being out of position as the puck moved down and that was Subban's point