• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #3: Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — Starts With a W!

3 minutes ago, Pete said:

Fair point. maybe when I feel that respect I'll give that respect. 

Wasn’t showing you any disrespect. Not sure why you’re sticking up for Ferraro. He biased against the Rangers. 

1 minute ago, phillyb said:

How the fuck is that icing when Mikkola literally misses the puck (has a chance to play it)?

Judgement call.  Which akways goes against Rangers.

2 minutes ago, Ducky said:

Wasn’t showing you any disrespect. Not sure why you’re sticking up for Ferraro. He biased against the Rangers. 

I don't stick up for people. I stick up for facts. And what he said wasn't wrong. 

I didn't mean to come at you personally, that's my bad. Let's get one in overtime.

SOG are 32-19 yikes. Of course the massive skew in penalties doesn't help, but that was one God awful period. Everyone needs to dig deep and come out much stronger in OT. Looking at most of the veteran players in particular, because woof. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Myusername said:

we need OT badly to regroup

Yup, you get the sense if that period was another couple mins longer, we'd be staring at a 2-1 series deficit here. God damn do they ever need to come out a changed team in OT if they even want to hang with the Cats as that was as lopsided as it gets.

I mean, c’mon.  Panthers have been gifted 6 PPs.  Rangers just 2.  Why would they complain about officiating.  Refs are giving them a benefit every game!

• Bullseye 1

1 minute ago, Karan said:

Looking at most of the veteran players in particular, because woof. 

I sort of doubt it, Goodrow, Laffy, Tro, etc., are more like to finish this game…

• Bullseye 1

Alright fuckers , you wouldn’t believe it …. I seen Emily and told her I neeeded the Ozzy Blueshirt reach around special … she winked and said meet under the bleachers after the 2nd . OT here we come !!

• LMFAO 2