• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #3: Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — Starts With a W!

26 minutes ago, Pete said:

I don't stick up for people. I stick up for facts. And what he said wasn't wrong. 

I didn't mean to come at you personally, that's my bad. Let's get one in overtime.

Yeah happy to get one in OT! 10 down 6 to go   Yeah baby!

• Like 1
  • Believe 1

Man. This team. 

Dropped a turd in the 3rd, washed it all off during the intermission and took control. 

I’m starting to think there is No Quit in NY. 

• Like 1
  • Believe 2

Can't wait for the haters to come out and talk about how they didn't deserve to win. 

Fuck the fuck off. One more win in the bag. You take it how they come

• Like 1
  • VINNY! 1
  • Keeps it 100 3
  • Believe 2

1 minute ago, siddious said:

Game 2 I thought was somewhat even. 

game 3 I have no idea how they won

Igor, Laf, Goodrow and Wennberg.

Laviolette really needs to look at the D and see if there is anything that can be done to shore things up.

• Keeps it 100 2

we won because we are equal to the Panthers unrelenting pressure offense that is also a stifling defense.  we have the better goalie and we have depth that cannot be matched.  I'm going to have a heart attack watching this shit though.

• Bullseye 1
  • Believe 1

What matters is the final score, really don’t care how they got there. I’ll take it, being up 2 - 1 sounds awesome, Florida can take all other stats and cry about the final score. Good night everyone….

• Applause 1

Will these guys stop making me feel dumb? I mean, I love it, but jeez, a man can only stuff down so much crow before he starts coughing up feathers. 

"Goodrow is the most overpaid 4th liner in history."

"Lafreniere is a bust."

"Wennberg might be the most useless trade deadline add of all time."

• LMFAO 1
  • Applause 2

9 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

It’s weird that a game you score 5 goals in and let in 4 was a game your goalie stole. Igor stole this.

He shut the door and the other guy suddenly looks like he historically has more often as not.

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Can't wait for the haters to come out and talk about how they didn't deserve to win. 

Got about half a century of getting the short end of the stick. 6-3 penalty disparity is bullshit.

L G R !!!!

• Believe 1

The true difference between this team and previous years? Lafreniere + bottom 6 is scoring. Shesterkin still a stud. That’s it.

The two star forwards Panarin and Zibanejad can’t find the net with a GPS. Fox is at 50%. The PP is a complete no show because of those guys. I’d say they have to be better but Igor + the others might just be enough to win in spite of them. Amazing effort.

• Keeps it 100 1
  • Believe 1

1 minute ago, Ranger Lothbrok said:

Will these guys stop making me feel dumb? I mean, I love it, but jeez, a man can only stuff down so much crow before he starts coughing up feathers. 

"Goodrow is the most overpaid 4th liner in history."

"Lafreniere is a bust."

"Wennberg might be the most useless trade deadline add of all time."

Not today 

Just now, BrooksBurner said:

The true difference between this team and previous years? Lafreniere + bottom 6 is scoring. Shesterkin still a stud. That’s it.

The two star forwards Panarin and Zibanejad can’t find the net with a GPS. Fox is at 50%. The PP is a complete no show because of those guys. I’d say they have to be better but Igor + the others might just be enough to win in spite of them. Amazing effort.

Mika had 2 close shots that Bob made great saves; it's coming. Panarin will be back, had a rough night.

Miller and Trouba need to be better. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

The thing that's still the same is that you're a cunt

"This team is proving my narrative wrong step by step, so I will just try and cling to it by all means necessary!" 

Just shut the fuck up and admit that you didn't know what the fuck was up the whole time. 

Cheer for the fucking team and not for yourself.

Edited by Pete

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

Yup, only thing that matters in the playoffs is wins. 

• Like 1