• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #3: Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — Starts With a W!

Just now, Pete said:

I I don't really care enough about it to debate it at this point lol

My friend… it was only a reminder…

There are several of you who shalt be eating thine crow for scores.

1 minute ago, VegasRanger said:

I think they were saying Wennberg hit it in with his hand

It did hit off his hand still a good goal. Fucking whining bitches

Just now, Pete said:

Rangers keep scoring 5v5....some people "But what about the power play?" 

I don't give a fuck how they bury them. Just bury them

• Applause 1
  • Believe 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Br4d said:

Just realized it's 7:03!  The game killed like a third of my shift.  🙂

Oh damn, so you have like three or four more hours left of telling us all how bad this team is?

😄

Edited by Pete
  • LMFAO 1

Even when they win, i lose! During game-6 i finally divorced myself from this turd of an organization; torched the last vestiges of fandom... Apparently my wife didn't believe me.

She had the game on waiting for me to get home from work so we watch it together. Told her I'm getting in the shower, let me when they lose! Ya, that didn't go over well. talk about stepping it in! One's lady waiting to watch 'the game with you'... Figured someone would think this is funny.

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

Oh damn, so you have like three or four more hours left of telling us all how bad this team is?

😄

Dude you are so angry.  🙂

Watching a post game n EVERYONE is saying Rangers stole these last 2 games. I don't see it. I see 2 very evenly matched teams and one has a better goaltender. Blow me in Macy's window bitches!!!

• LOL 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

Just now, BrooksBurner said:

My dude I’m flying high after this win, why are you so angry in this thread? Go sleep off the alcohol

I'm not angry, I'm celebrating by putting it up the haters hoops. 

You should be happy to be having it up your hoop.

2 minutes ago, goondman said:

Even when they win, i lose! During game-6 i finally divorced myself from this turd of an organization; torched the last vestiges of fandom... Apparently my wife didn't believe me.

She had the game on waiting for me to get home from work so we watch it together. Told her I'm getting in the shower, let me when they lose! Ya, that didn't go over well. talk about stepping it in! One's lady waiting to watch 'the game with you'... Figured someone would think this is funny.

I'm more than happy to watch the game with your wife. 

• LMFAO 3

So, I don't know how many of you remember this (been on this board for a while) from when I shared this before, but back in 1994 my parents gave me a bunny doll for Easter. I named him Zubov, and when the playoffs came around, you gave Zubov a shake if you needed luck. He'd get tossed around the living room. Now he's comfortably in retirement, and he only comes out for emergencies because he's been beat to hell over the years and is covered in stitches. Like, he doesn't come out for Round 1 at all, and only comes out in Round 2 if we're about to be eliminated. Well, I busted him out for the past two OTs because ECFs is serious enough to warrant squeezing some more magic out of him. 

And before anyone says anything, yes: I know that shaking a 30-year old stuffed bunny at the screen did absolutely NOTHING to help this team win a game. But it's just a fun story. Well, at least I think it is. 

I'd post pictures of him but none of the share links on Imgur work. Used to be able to just copy and paste the direct link. Technology has left me behind. 

• Like 2
  • CK20! 1
  • Applause 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Pete said:

I'm not angry, I'm celebrating by putting it up the haters hoops. 

You should be happy to be having it up your hoop.

Lafreniere is the new star who can get the job done. You’d have traded him for a 3rd round pick 8 months ago. The old stars are watching Laffy and Goodrow drag them to the Finals.

The prophecy is being fulfilled. Igor and Laffy and Tro with a mix of Matteau Goodrow, let’s go Rangers!

Edited by BrooksBurner
  • Keeps it 100 1
  • Believe 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

Lafreniere is the new star who can get the job done. You’d have traded him for a 3rd round pick 8 months ago. The old stars are watching Laffy and Goodrow drag them to the Finals.

The prophecy is being fulfilled. Igor and Laffy and Tro with a mix of Matteau Goodrow, let’s go Rangers!

Cool story, you said Panarin would score 70 points and they would be a bubble team and couldn't make it past Carolina. 

Go fuck yourself. You shit on this team every point throughout the way.

Edited by Pete

wow , crazy game and frustrating 3rd and even beginning of OT but they squeezed it out . Thank god Wennberg quit using the invisible stick . They couldn’t win a face off and kept icing the puck like a million times .  The refs were horrible . I usually don’t wear colors in someone else’s barn but I wore my Edmonds long sleeve shirt with a small chest crest . Needless to say it comes with me Tuesday night !!

• Applause 1