• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #3: Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — Starts With a W!

2 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

That 1st one was ridiculous too but is getting slept on cause that 2nd one was so good lol

The first shot was one of the nastiest backhands I’ve ever seen. 
The second goal was coast to coast play with a dangle at the end in the playoffs by our 1OA bust. 
Seriously - take your pick haha. I fucking love the kid. 

• Like 1
  • ALEXIS! 3

4 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

That 1st one was ridiculous too but is getting slept on cause that 2nd one was so good lol

Right? Audacity of backhand top cheese is overshadowed by that piece of art of a toe drag and bottom cheese 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BrooksBurner said:

Too bad Igor also set the “Deserve to get absolutely bitchslapped O’meter” to 100% for Florida

Good thing they actually play the games and not determine the outcome by a simulation

• Bullseye 1
  • Applause 2
  • Keeps it 100 1

1 hour ago, delneggs said:

Miller and Trouba were atrocious today, I hope they both play better in game 4 because Igor can't be this good every night.  Our D corp needs to move their feet, make clean breakout passes and stop turning it over in our end constantly. It would also help if they would hit someone.  Panarin, Kreids and Mika need to show up big time in game 4 too.   

You don't think schneider Had some Troupa  moments today,he had quite a few of them today 

1 hour ago, goondman said:

Nope, I'm out, done, over it.... I get 0 enjoyment anymore. In the back of mind, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Bam, disappointment again! I don't know how they've made it this far, but I hope yall get to see the cup raised!  I for one am beyond caring, as k ow its just gonna happen. Somewhere down the line, theyll F it up

Keeps coming back to the farther you go in this tournament, the harder it is to win. There aren't gonna be any 7-2 nights, it's gonna be  a struggle every night. 

• Bullseye 1

Posted (edited)

Wild way to win. I hope they recover and figure out how to play better next game. They really don’t have to do anything aside from tidy up our defensive zone. So many needless turnovers today by every defenseman 

Edited by Valriera

1 minute ago, Valriera said:

Wild way to win. I hope they recover and figure out how to play better next game. They really don’t have to do anything aside from tidy up our defensive zone. So many needless turnovers today by every defenseman 

and 6000 icings. 

2 minutes ago, phillyb said:

Somewhere Rod Brindamour is using the deserve-o-meter as the primary source for his thesis on how the Canes didn’t really lose the last series. 

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

7 minutes ago, phillyb said:

Somewhere Rod Brindamour is using the deserve-o-meter as the primary source for his thesis on how the Canes didn’t really lose the last series. 

Canes in 9 !

• Applause 1

28 minutes ago, lefty9 said:

You don't think schneider Had some Troupa  moments today,he had quite a few of them today 

I think the entire D corp played poorly but Miller and Trouba were the worst of the lot. They all need to play better.  

• Keeps it 100 1

Posted (edited)

Memorial Day heroes!

Other than Igor, who battled hard to keep us in this one, some rather unsung and under appreciated players stepped up and got the job done for us in a wild game today!

We've been treated to some absolute classics this season, and today was no exception!  Both Laffy's goals should be replayed for his entire career!  I'm so glad we all never gave up on him!  😉

...and here are the Top 20 nominees for tonight's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by The Acadamy Awards...and the winner is Evan Rodrigues!

13 hours ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Both trade deadline duds with our draft dud.  Call me crazy but I smell a game winning goal from that line.  

Nice one RJ!!!

6 hours ago, jsm7302 said:

Emily Kaplans pants look like she just took a time machine back from the civil war.

6 hours ago, VegasRanger said:

We went from playing Freddy Five Hole to playing Top Shelf Bob.  Keep it up!!!!

6 hours ago, Gravesy said:

Play those cat noises now you cheesy cunts

6 hours ago, Abe Froman said:

Dave Jackson sucks too. That's why he works for ESPN!

6 hours ago, siddious said:

Rempe leading the league in 2 mins for being 6’7” penalties 

6 hours ago, Myusername said:

If we somehow make it out of this series we're going to look like we just finished storming Normandy

5 hours ago, Steve said:

Holy Shit!  Lafernierre just twisted the Panthers out of their jock straps!!!

5 hours ago, Mistercosmic said:

GORDIE HOWE GOODROW!!

I can't stop laughing. 

5 hours ago, RodrigueGabriel said:

I am either dreaming or tripping. Goodrow has become Mario Lemieux.

4 hours ago, Abe Froman said:

I should penalize myself for embellishment.

4 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

Can Trouba elbow Subban please 

4 hours ago, Mistercosmic said:

If Wennberg scores a goal I'll drink like there's no tomorrow. 

You're on, fella!!!!!

4 hours ago, phillyb said:

I thought scoring 4 goals on Igor was fucking illegal. 

3 hours ago, Mistercosmic said:

Kakko's playoff beard sums up his career with the Rangers very well.

3 hours ago, knedragon said:

Alright fuckers , you wouldn’t believe it …. I seen Emily and told her I neeeded the Ozzy Blueshirt reach around special … she winked and said meet under the bleachers after the 2nd . OT here we come !!

3 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

Didn’t someone say they would get blackout drunk if Wennberg scored? 

3 hours ago, Myusername said:

Man, it must be fucking ANNOYING to play us. We'll limp dick you for 50 min then shove it right in without warning

3 hours ago, Ranger Lothbrok said:

Will these guys stop making me feel dumb? I mean, I love it, but jeez, a man can only stuff down so much crow before he starts coughing up feathers. 

"Goodrow is the most overpaid 4th liner in history."

"Lafreniere is a bust."

"Wennberg might be the most useless trade deadline add of all time."

2 hours ago, Pete said:

I'm more than happy to watch the game with your wife. 

A simply stunning OT win by the "Good Guys" today, after losing that 2 goal lead in the 3rd, and I have to say I was feeling pretty good as soon as we made it to OT.  It's looking like Igor is starting to live in Florida's head, and I've seen some real "battle" in our guys that I haven't seen before.

It wasn't our greatest game to say the least, but if these Kitty cats can't beat us now, wait ...the best is yet to come!!!

...and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @Abe Froman!!  I'm tired of complaining about the refs.  I just accept that they're going to fuck us, so I just stock up on that new water based lube...it works wonders! 

Oh, and @Mistercosmic...you have some serious drinking to do, fella!!!

Happy Hour Party GIF by Two Lane Brewing

Edited by Ozzy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

So Kulikov with the dirty hit on Wennberg in G2. In G3, Lafreniere undresses him for the highlight reel goal and Wennberg nets the winner. That’s some pretty sweet justice

Angry Badass GIF by Yellowstone

• Like 1