• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #4: Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — Confidence

Posted (edited)

You need to get Mika off that line. I don’t know how else it could be said. He is lost. He is absolutely fucking lost. Everytime he touches the ice he is a liability and you cannot trust him right now. Enough. The Bromance is done. He is KILLING us. This guy is so Jekyll and Hyde it’s not even funny.

Edited by RichieNextel305
  • Keeps it 100 1

1 minute ago, Highwaystar said:

I’ve seen enough, we’re not in their league. They’ve outplayed us the whole series. 

1 minute ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Fuck off Zibanejad. Him (and the stinking PK) might cost us the Cup…

Goodnight

You’re right I hope they forfeit.

dumbest things I’ve seen all night and I watched Zib play hockey 

Two of Florida's goals were on the PP (well, one technically, but one second after).  Maybe the Rangers should concentrate in NY on staying out of the penalty box and work a little on clearing their zone.

• Applause 1

Got what they earned tonight,ffs.  Incredibly bad, just got their asses handed to them. One shot game, sure. They got owned and pounded the last 40+.

2-2 and lucky to be at that headed home.

Bieksa pointing out Trouba coming up to the circle and leaving Lindgren down low alone. "For one game, the Rangers are going to have to outplay the other team the whole game."