• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #4: Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — Confidence

1 minute ago, Ranger Lothbrok said:

For those who hate the ESPN broadcast: I have synced the radio broadcast off the Rangers website for every game after Round 1. It's not hard. Bluetooth speaker, pause TV when national anthem starts, press play when you hear it start on the radio. Done.

It takes less than 30 seconds to do and I haven't heard a single thing McDonough or Ferraro have said all playoffs. It is absolutely worth it. 

Yuck those two guys are awful, it's too bad you guys can't switch to the Sportsnet broadcast. 

• Keeps it 100 2

1 minute ago, Ranger Lothbrok said:

For those who hate the ESPN broadcast: I have synced the radio broadcast off the Rangers website for every game after Round 1. It's not hard. Bluetooth speaker, pause TV when national anthem starts, press play when you hear it start on the radio. Done.

It takes less than 30 seconds to do and I haven't heard a single thing McDonough or Ferraro have said all playoffs. It is absolutely worth it. 

I'm listening to the ESPN broadcast and I haven't heard a thing they've said.  I just phase them out.

1 minute ago, Karan said:

Yuck those two guys are awful, it's too bad you guys can't switch to the Sportsnet broadcast. 

I'll always take a Canadian feed over US feed lol