• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #4: Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — Confidence

Just now, RichieNextel305 said:

We went from our best period of the series to maybe one of our worst. This is all for nothing unless our floaters show the fuck up. Another night of Mika, Panarin and Kreider looking like corpses. It’s inexcusable. Wake the fuck up.

We had worse periods but yea I agree 

2 minutes ago, Jdog99 said:

Ass kicked in the 2nd...

We have em right where we want em...

I think the rangers will play much better in the third. They did not play that well and we’re only down by one because of Igor, but I think the rangers also had a couple of chances there. I think this third will be much different and the Rangers will finish them.

1 minute ago, Karan said:

The fuck was Miller thinking there trying to flip the puck out with seconds left? The guy makes some of the most braindead decisions with the puck sometimes. 

They really need to move on from him. The guy is just not a good hockey player. Time to pull the ripcord. I tried!

• Bullseye 1

1 minute ago, Karan said:

The fuck was Miller thinking there trying to flip the puck out with seconds left? The guy makes some of the most braindead decisions with the puck sometimes. 

Sometimes? Miller/Trouba holding a weakest clearing pass competition all series.

• Bullseye 1

Just now, RichieNextel305 said:

We went from our best period of the series to maybe one of our worst. This is all for nothing unless our floaters show the fuck up. Another night of Mika, Panarin and Kreider looking like corpses. It’s inexcusable. Wake the fuck up.

Panthers are just physically wearing the Rangers down. Our softness is being exposed. Panthers plan is working 

Just now, RangersLEETCH said:

I think the rangers will play much better in the third. They did not play that well and we’re only down by one because of Igor, but I think the rangers also had a couple of chances there. I think this third will be much different and the Rangers will finish them.

Have a feeling your right. That period was a disaster. Just off

• Bullseye 1

Saying that they turned in one of the worst period in this series is an understatement. They were just sleep walking the second period , even Shesty looked sleepy at time. That’s not going to end well like this. It’s not too late, if they can come out and do what they did in the first period. LGR!!!!