• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #4: Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — Confidence

7 minutes ago, Dem said:

Have a feeling your right. That period was a disaster. Just off

Even though the rangers were off, they’re still only down by one because of Igor I still think the Rangers can pull this out…Florida went from a superhuman can’t beat them team the first three games to now they just look like a good playoff team, not taking anything away from them. I think the Rangers have another gear. They haven’t shown it yet and I think we’re gonna see it shortly, just my opinion …

LGR!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VegasRanger said:

I don't think that may mean what you think it means.

I was going to say we've seen playoff Panarin this whole series

8 minutes ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Once a season. And this ain’t it. 

We are New York Rangers fans….they never play a full 3 periods… that’s why we have heart issues, stress, drinking issues, anxiety etc..

LGR!! 

• Cheers 1

Hate to say it but I really think they need to try swapping Panarin off #1 PP for Laffy. He's just playing too scared out there, hot potato'ing the puck at every opportunity and seems far too happy to camp along the boards. 

• Keeps it 100 1

5 minutes ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

We need to find that next gear in the third or we lose. Right now we are drifting in a Florida current without a rudder. Play at the other end of the rink. That’s where the game will be won. 

They just need to go to consistently go to the net, and throw the puck in that direction

Just now, Karan said:

Hate to say it but I really think they need to try swapping Panarin off #1 PP for Laffy. He's just playing too scared out there, hot potato'ing the puck at every opportunity and seems far too happy to camp along the boards. 

ide replace zib, but one way or another laffy needs to be on pp1.

• Keeps it 100 1

1 minute ago, Karan said:

Continuously turning the puck over at the blue line.

• Bullseye 1

1 minute ago, Karan said:

Panarin is at his worst right now. Florida has pressured him and he hasn’t adjusted. Easily the most loose he’s been with the puck all year. Time left but he needs to wake up, adjust and produce now. This is ugly.

• Keeps it 100 1

5 minutes ago, Abe Froman said:

Don't hold your breath. 

He doesn't need to score (although that would be nice), just needs to make a play so someone else can score. They aren't giving him any room, so someone should be open.

Just now, RichieNextel305 said:

Panarin is at his worst right now. Florida has pressured him and he hasn’t adjusted. Easily the most loose he’s been with the puck all year. Time left but he needs to wake up, adjust and produce now. This is ugly.

We've seen that he really never adjusts to pressure, so it's hard to be optimistic. lol