• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #4: Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — Confidence

Just now, Flynn said:

LAF has turned into a problem for the league.  And the salary cap 

Too bad the Rangers are prohibiting him from being an even bigger problem by keeping him off of the damn PP

• Bullseye 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

I get that Zibanejad/Panarin are going up against their best defensemen, but Jesus you gotta have at least a few dominant shifts in an entire game. Is that too much to ask?

• Keeps it 100 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Karan said:

I get that Zibanejad/Panarin are going up against their best defensemen, but Jesus you gotta have at least a few dominant shifts in an entire game. Is that too much to ask?

Panarin made a great play on the Laf goal so I’ll give him a pass tonight. Mika on the other hand is just routinely drowning out there. He had an easy pass to kakko to keep possession but instead tries the fancy off the net play and loses the puck. He’s a fucking basket case this series

Edited by Valriera

Just now, Karan said:

As long as our depth guys keep making the Panthers pay for their special attention on them, I'm fine with it.

1 minute ago, Karan said:

Bennett sure isn't having the same problem. Always noticed.

Just now, jsm7302 said:

Bennett sure isn't having the same problem. Always noticed.

Or the Barkov line. Even at MSG, supposedly against our best matchups, you routinely see them having a few dominant shifts in the game. Can't remember the last time the Zibanejad line managed that?