• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #4: Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — Confidence

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Third straight overtime game! 😫

I'm still amazed they tied this. If they can actually escape with another overtime win, then wow.

Well according to ESPN the Panthers score a goal every 6,000 "shot attempt" the Rangers score one every 15 "shot attempts". Panthers only have 5,875 shot attempts since the last goal they scored. 

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Mika is lost. 

Whole team needs to get in the zone and do stuff and not just dump and ice it. 

This is like old time middle weight boxer Vito Antefuermo; take every punch and then when your opponent fucks up, take advantage and end him. 

Rq3.gif

3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Third straight overtime game! 😫

I'm still amazed they tied this. If they can actually escape with another overtime win, then wow.

absolutely brutal

1 minute ago, Steve said:

absolutely brutal

Brutal for Florida. We are going to ice this game. We have Shesty, they have some broke dick fuck named Bob.

Do not yield to Bob!

Just now, Jdog99 said:

If lavi runs out kreider-zib-kakko to start the ot period im gonna break my fuckin laptop

Better que up best buy lol

Just now, Cr00zng said:

Regardless, I still don’t like PK….🤮

Agreed! But the narrative that everything is anti-Rangers on the broadcast/calls for and against isn't always accurate. PP's are 3 each. Mess and PK have been swallowing Igor all night, even going as far as saying and I summarize even after being smoked most of the game you gotta hand it to Lavi that they've weather the storm and are still not panicking and playing a controlled game.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, TH3F33L1NG said:

Anyone here knows a free site where i can watch the game? I live in sweden and its morning and just woke up

NHL bites reddit

Google it it will come right up

Edited by Dem