• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #4: Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — Confidence

4 minutes ago, Dem said:

Brutal for Florida. We are going to ice this game. We have Shesty, they have some broke dick fuck named Bob.

Do not yield to Bob!

BOB

battery operated boyfriend

Sexy Illustration GIF by MŰV Projekt

• LMFAO 1

1 minute ago, Scott said:

Agreed! But the narrative that everything is anti-Rangers on the broadcast/calls for and against isn't always accurate. PP's are 3 each. Mess and PK have been swallowing Igor all night, even going as far as saying and I summarize even after being smoked most of the game you gotta hand it to Lavi that they've weather the storm and are still not panicking and playing a controlled game.

Weathering the storm is one of the reason why the Rangers are still are where they are. Four OT win during the playoff is huge and they have a very good chance to do it again.

Just now, Steve said:

BOB

battery operated boyfriend

Sexy Illustration GIF by MŰV Projekt

Steve, thank you. I literally burst out laughing. Rest of the family is looking at me like I'm crazy

• LMFAO 1

3 minutes ago, CSNY1 said:

The only performance better than Igor’s that I can  remember is JD against the Isles in ‘79   Igor has been that good 

I certainly dont think ive ever seen a more ridiculous goalie performance in a series in my lifetime

1 minute ago, Cr00zng said:

Weathering the storm is one of the reason why the Rangers are still are where they are. Four OT win during the playoff is huge and they have are going to do it again.

Fixed it Cr00

Just now, Jdog99 said:

I certainly dont think ive ever seen a more ridiculous goalie performance in a series in my lifetime

He's been outstanding in net. Need a hot goalie to go deep. We have a vezina candidate.