• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #4: Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — Confidence

Posted (edited)

Chytil out tonight. What happened now?

Edit - Word is he's a healthy scratch. Guess it'll be Wheeler or Jonny B slotting in. 

Edited by Karan

Florida sucked the Bruins into a melee and I think that physical distraction took the Bruins off their game.  I'd like to see the Rangers be smart, laugh and chatter at them; and beat the shit out of them on the score board where it counts. The Rempe factor needs to be smart, he needs to take out a player of value the way Florida took out Marchand.

Posted (edited)

Wheeler back for the playoffs. Just as I had feared. Yeah, he's a veteran, but he's toast. Chytil hasn't given you a ton, but still. Yuck. At least he's healthy and well rested?

Edited by Sharpshooter

Posted (edited)

Kinda starting with a potentially really short bench, more than usual.  Who really knows about Chytil?? 

Just grab the W and let's fucking gooooooooo👊💪

Edited by Scott

1 hour ago, Valriera said:

Actually they just need to score on the powerplay. 

This. Part of the reason Florida's been taking so many liberties is cause they're all jacked up knowing they can kill off anything our PP throws at them. That and the fact the refs have been refusing to take one guy off in scrums, but that's another issue. As soon as you start hurting them on the PP, now all of a sudden they're going to be questioning themselves on whether to make that nasty play or not. Let's put the fear of our PP back into their heads.