• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #5: Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — Big Three Meet Best of Three

Posted (edited)

Game and series folks, Lavi did not make the adjustments and they are flat getting outplayed. No 5V5 goals once again. Panarin can't stick handle anymore, Zib wants to be a stay at home daddy, Kakko is juts brain dead.

Edited by Blueshirts1926

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Blueshirts1926 said:

Game and series folks, Lavi did not make the adjustments and they are flat getting outplayed. No 5V5 goals once again. Panarin can't stick handle anymore, Zib wants to be a stay at home daddy, Kakko is juts brain dead.

Can’t emphasize how much I hate posts like this.

its a best of 7 guys. 

Edited by siddious

Since ESPN has to show the 79 percent of game 5 winners win the series 436 times I call an audible and ask for the stat with the number of Ranger comeback wins this year. let’s go

Just now, Karan said:

From up 2-1 to out in 6 it's looking like at this rate. Its men against boys out there these last couple games. Just painful to watch things end this way. 

I'm surprised I can even still feel pain after following this team so long

Florida is not going to let up, once again beating the Rangers to every loose puck, they don't get float into the forecheck they shoot into it hard.  Rangers need to go back to their hurry up and out defense that they started the game with