• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #5: Rangers vs. Florida Panthers — Big Three Meet Best of Three

1 minute ago, BrooksBurner said:

How do you not see a huge separation between these two teams? It's very evident

Hate to agree here but so far it is very evident.

2 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

You are winning nothing when your 3 lead horses are soft minded pussies who disappear when the times get hard.

I am absolutely finished with this core. Changes need to be made. One of these guys need to go. I don’t care who.

One? Try multiple 

Just now, Myusername said:

If we had Fox not on one leg and the reffing wasn't horrendous we could possibly get by without Zib, Panarin and Kreider barely contributing. But having all of that working against us is impossible to overcome

Fox is not absent from blame.

Another passenger. That guy doesn’t have balls whatsoever to play this type of playoff hockey.

Fanbase can dawn over him all they want. But this two straight years where he has flat out stunk in the playoffs.

• Bullseye 1
  • Applause 1

We’ll need to win two in a row or we’re done. The only thing the series has proved is we can do it, we’ve already done it this series once. Big question is if they will do it.

Just now, 4EverRangerFrank said:

We need to find that other gear though. Still not clicking well enough. 

Problem is we're facing probably the stingiest defense in the East, if not the league. And these guys do NOT want to work for their goals 

• Keeps it 100 1

I think if you're a fan -- and we all are -- we have to remember we've seen this team get off the deck or come back with their backs against the wall numerous times this year.  We just have to hope that they can do it one more time.

On thing's for sure.  They better try something different because what they've been doing since game 4 obviously hasn't worked.  It's been a really great season, but to not hoist the Cup is going to hurt a lot.  They know that.

• Believe 2

The game tying goal kills me. Fox just misses coverage. Completely misses. Norris trophy winner or not, I'm tired of his half ass efforts. I know he's great when he's on but for a pure hockey trade for an equivalent talent, I'd send him packing in a heartbeat. It isn't tonight; it's a culmination of this season+. So tired of his lackidaisical effort.

• LMFAO 1

Just now, jsm7302 said:

The game tying goal kills me. Fox just misses coverage. Completely misses. Norris trophy winner or not, I'm tired of his half ass efforts. I know he's great when he's on but for a pure hockey trade for an equivalent talent, I'd send him packing in a heartbeat. It isn't tonight; it's a culmination of this season+. So tired of his lackidaisical effort.

Can’t say that. Adam Fox isn’t allowed to be ridiculed.

2 minutes ago, Highwaystar said:

Series over 

I want Paneran, Zib, Miller, Trouba, gone next season. The core needs to be broken up, these are not winning players 

Ill settle for trouba gone and mika in a reduced role

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Fox is not absent from blame.

Another passenger. That guy doesn’t have balls whatsoever to play this type of playoff hockey.

Fanbase can dawn over him all they want. But this two straight years where he has flat out stunk in the playoffs.

While he wasn't great defensively last season he still put up 8 points in 7 games. Meanwhile Trouba is threatening to outproduce him this postseason 

I think the Rempe experiment should be over after this game.  

Barely used.  When he is on the ice, he barely hits any Panther players, he hits the boards instead b/c he's probably scared he'd take a penalty.  

Roslovic shouldn't put on a Rangers sweater after this game.  He's worthless.  Brings absolutely nothing to the table.  

2 minutes ago, ausman said:

I think if you're a fan -- and we all are -- we have to remember we've seen this team get off the deck or come back with their backs against the wall numerous times this year.  We just have to hope that they can do it one more time.

On thing's for sure.  They better try something different because what they've been doing since game 4 obviously hasn't worked.  It's been a really great season, but to not hoist the Cup is going to hurt a lot.  They know that.

What they've been doing is allowing themselves to pushed around. That needs to change for an entire 60 minutes

It’s not the end of the world, they still have chances to win, despite most of the Rangers fans are burrying them already. Round three of the playoff is not over yet, game 7 will be at MSG. Good night everyone….

• Believe 1

2 minutes ago, Jdog99 said:

Ill settle for trouba gone and mika in a reduced role

Im sorry but Mika is the worst out of the bunch. Hes a useless as tits on a bull. Regular season players don’t excite me and regular season wins don’t excite me. 

• Applause 1

If lavi wants to run it to the finish line with his current lineup...ok...but then if they dont get it done u sure as fuck better see personnel changes in the offseason

Just now, Highwaystar said:

Im sorry but Mika is the worst out of the bunch. Hes a useless as tits on a bull. Regular season players don’t excite me and regular season wins don’t excite me. 

The annoyingly shitty thing is he'll have stretches in the postseason where he's the best player on both teams. Then he'll undo everything in the next batch of games 

• Bullseye 1
  • Applause 1

It’s all quick strike shit. Our top guys are all passengers. It’s just not good enough. It’s not sustainable.

I notice Barkov and Tkachuk each time they’re on the ice.

You think Panthers fans have anxiety when Panarin touches the ice? Fox? LOL. Not even close.

We don’t have balls. Our core is soft.

The one saving grace is Lafreniere showing balls to head the charge moving forward. But it can’t be with this cast of jokers surrounding him.

Mika. Panarin. Fox.

They're all soft. Going gets tough, you ain’t winning with them.

And spare me the bullshit about Mika in 2022. That is an aberration. He stinks in the playoffs. 3 goals in 22 playoff games since then. 2 in 1 period.

• Keeps it 100 1