• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #6: Rangers @ Florida Panthers — Call an Ambulance, but Not for Me

Just now, ausman said:

Vesey was taken out by an unpenalized illegal hit.  I’m shocked this has never been mentioned  — even by the Ranger coach.

Penalized or unpenalized, Vesey was getting hate on the board and wanted him scratched 

So many of our shots are coming from the point with no traffic. I appreciate trying to get more shot volume but how about higher quality shots that have more than a slim chance of going in.

• Bullseye 1

Just now, fletch said:

So many of our shots are coming from the point with no traffic. I appreciate trying to get more shot volume but how about higher quality shots that have more than a slim chance of going in.

Can't get higher quality shots, b/c they can't get into the middle, and aren't producing any odd-man rushes.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Dem said:

Disagree, complete lack of balls imo. Guess we see it different

They weren’t a physical team — not like Florida — all year.  They trusted their system and won the President’s.  Alway said they trusted their system.  They’re playing like they still do.

1 minute ago, fletch said:

Yes it’s very evident they are trying more shot attempts, but if nobody gets in front of the net in time it’s useless. I guess keep trying and hope to actually time the screens on a few of them, catch a bounce

• Thanks 1

Just now, ausman said:

They weren’t a physical team — not like Florida — all year.  They trusted their system and won the President’s.  Alway said they trusted their system.  They’re playing like they still do.

yeah but with a different line up now.

2 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

Obviously thought Roslovic was that guy.  JD screwed Drury.....Lol!

Got bamboozled. JD said you'll love him. I don't think he has the best feedback when it comes to player personnel.

2 minutes ago, Blue Heaven said:

Penalized or unpenalized, Vesey was getting hate on the board and wanted him scratched 

Who isn’t getting hate on this board other than Igor.  And when the pressure finally produces a Panther goal, he gets hate too.  Lots of hate to go around here.

1 minute ago, ausman said:

Who isn’t getting hate on this board other than Igor.  And when the pressure finally produces a Panther goal, he gets hate too.  Lots of hate to go around here.

Rangers fans have always hated their team. Haven't you noticed by now?

4 minutes ago, ausman said:

Not being physical doesn't necessitate you wilt like a bitch and completely disappear when facing a physical team. A significant % of the rangers have. That's a problem as evidenced by us losing this series and said weeping vaginas having virtually nothing on the score sheet 

3 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Rangers fans have always hated their team. Haven't you noticed by now?

I’ ve never did, albeit I cannot say I love them either. Especially today….