• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #6: Rangers @ Florida Panthers — Call an Ambulance, but Not for Me

I prefer seeing this approach by Florida. They could be forechecking us to death if they wanted, and that’s what they should be doing, but they are playing a “don’t get beat, hang back, clog the lanes” style. At least gets us some zone time. Have to find the bounce pure and simple.

Posted (edited)

Gonna need divine intervention here or this season, this promising season, is going to up in fucking smoke.

And this core will finally be ripped from the seams. Because if they can’t get it done now, it’s enough.

Edited by RichieNextel305

I can only say- they are the presidents trophy winner and they do know how to win hockey games.  It’s a half hearted attempt to try and bring some positivity to what is really a trash heap 

Rangers should have plenty of energy for a third period push.  It’s not enough to talk about how much and how desperate you are to win and see this lacking on ice effort in an elimination game,

• Like 1

B-E-L-I-E-V-E!!!!!

Send our boys positive vibes. This isn’t the time to abandon them. Positive vibes! Let’s fuckin’ go! NO QUIT. NO QUIT. LAV laying it out for them, “Believe guys. Believe in our system. Let’s win. Dig deep. Let’s go!”

• Believe 3

6 minutes ago, Flynn said:

This Rangers team is the one you want dating your daughter. 

Not threatening. Wont get handsy. Will definitely have her home by 11

Not looking to get inside at all

• Applause 1
  • Keeps it 100 3

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Blue Heaven said:

I hope they are screaming at each other in the locker room right now.

I'm willing to bet anything that nothing like that is happening and instead they are just sitting there sulking.

Edited by hamov glir
  • Bullseye 1

5 minutes ago, MXRider said:

Down 1 going into the 3rd in Game 6 of 94, whose going to step up?

spacer.png

Unfortunately, in this version, we kept all the non playoff guys  because they're cute.

• LOL 1