• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #6: Rangers @ Florida Panthers — Call an Ambulance, but Not for Me

Will Drury see what’s going on here? Will he see the softness of Panarin and Zib? For Christ sake Zib is 6’2” and he’s the biggest pussy on skates.

I will personally boycott next season if these two guys are on the roster next year.

This core needs to be disbanded 

1 minute ago, Highwaystar said:

Will Drury see what’s going on here? Will he see the softness of Panarin and Zib? For Christ sake Zib is 6’2” and he’s the biggest pussy on skates.

I will personally boycott next season if these two guys are on the roster next year.

Who are you kidding?  No you won’t.

Posted (edited)

I'm fully expecting Panarin, Zibanejad and Kreider to still be here next season. lol I think they can make some other moves, but I really don't see those guys going anywhere. Guess what? You'll be watching anyway.

Edited by Sharpshooter
  • LMFAO 1
  • Bullseye 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Burn this core. Burn them to the floor.

They will roll it back in almost the exact form. Multiple reasons but I bet they just play around the edges. Give Lavi another year to prove it's not really the coach. Sad situation.

1 minute ago, Scott said:

They will roll it back in almost the exact form. Multiple reasons but I bet they just play around the edges. Give Lavi another year to prove it's not really the coach. Sad situation.

Maybe they finagle something to get Lafreniere some more time, I don't know. Depth has to get better. Roslovic and Wennberg won't cut it.

I normally am a defender of Panarin but when he stopped skating on the last goal along with his overall performance this series he’s definitely got to go. Soft as a baby’s south side he is 

2 minutes ago, Highwaystar said:

To be fair to Drury I think he sees the same thing we do, but his options are limited.

I’m sure there will be some big changes coming now. It should start with one or both of MZ/CK and the Captain.

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I'm fully expecting Panarin, Zibanejad and Kreider to still be here next season. lol I think they cam make some other moves, but I really don't see those guys going anywhere. Guess what? You'll be watching anyway.

you’re right but fuck off lol

• LMFAO 2

1 minute ago, Scott said:

There is no way.

This core is too soft.

Someone is gone.

Coach wore it last year. Locker room wears it this year.

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

I'm fully expecting Panarin, Zibanejad and Kreito still be here next season. lol I think they cam make some other moves, but I really don't see those guys going anywhere. Guess what? You'll be watching anyway.

It’s just a bit over the top to call this group “losers”.  By that definition only the cup champ is a “winner”.  I understand disappointment but it’s not all or nothing at all.  We still lack enough muscle to keep the bullies at bay.

4 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I'm fully expecting Panarin, Zibanejad and Kreider to still be here next season. lol I think they can make some other moves, but I really don't see those guys going anywhere. Guess what? You'll be watching anyway.

Then we keep losing it’s that simple 

2 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

If I see this core back, I will never watch another game. This core needs a turn. New coach, you still stink in the playoffs.

One or more of them need to go.

For us old guys, this is how the Rangers wound up with Esposito