• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #6: Rangers @ Florida Panthers — Call an Ambulance, but Not for Me

4 minutes ago, ausman said:

I still say you’re as addicted as the rest of us.  I go farther back than you.  But the fact that you go back to ‘79 says you won’t be able to stay away.

Yeah probably 

I’m a masochist I guess 

11 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

To be fair to Drury I think he sees the same thing we do, but his options are limited.

I’m sure there will be some big changes coming now. It should start with one or both of MZ/CK and the Captain.

Kreider’s not going anywhere 

1 minute ago, mbob said:

Drury is handcuffed with this core. Best we can do is tweak the forward group and make a shakeup on D. 

Cuylle not being a rookie, Otthmann making the roster, Jones joining the d core, laf on pp1. This team has another gear.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

2 minutes ago, Steve said:

President Trophy curse lives on...

Actually if you think of it rationally that should matter more — excellence over 82 games instead of a handful at the end if the season.  Oh well.

They got HOOPED. Straight up hooped, dry and hard. Thank god they're goalie wasn't any good and 5v5 scoring wasn't an issue and Mika was going to hit the switch.

Ah fuck, another year down the tubes. YAY regular season!

Huge thank you to Igor for trying to drag these pansies through this series.

Smoked.

The way they’ve played during the last two minutes, it should had been since the first period. They did not look desperate throughout the game. Most of the times they looked lifeless, not much grit with little effort. The best part of this game is that the season is over for the Rangers. This series had not been the best to watch, good night everyone…. 

Quite frankly if trouba is on this team next year then drury did not do his job. Ironically this team is too slow and too small on defense.

this core doesn’t have it. Mika and panarin just aren’t champions. I wish for once we could bring in a true #1 center. 

the plus side of this is the core is now led by laf, Cuylle, and others and we only have two years of panarin and trouba left. 

Well they played 3 good minutes and Trouba still sucks.  Don’t expect many big moves but Gustafsson, Wennberg and Roslovic are all definitely gone.  Expect Othmann, Jones, Rempe and Edstrom to be regulars next season.  
Might trade Kakko but doubt much else.  Stuck with the main core and Trouba unless they buy him out.  

2 minutes ago, Scott said:

They got HOOPED. Straight up hooped, dry and hard. Thank god they're goalie wasn't any good and 5v5 scoring wasn't an issue and Mika was going to hit the switch.

Ah fuck, another year down the tubes. YAY regular season!

Huge thank you to Igor for trying to drag these pansies through this series.

Smoked.

I read that Bob stinks before the series lol that was always a croc of shit. Florida didn’t ask him or need him to be great here, but he didn’t really give the Rangers any softies like Freddy did for Carolina.