• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECF #6: Rangers @ Florida Panthers — Call an Ambulance, but Not for Me

3 minutes ago, siddious said:

Without our shirts, right?

Without clothes.  We need to be totally cleansed. No impurities.  
Seriously though we should all just believe and support this team tonight.  No negativity.  Complete faith in the team.  No trying to be funny, weird or picking on mistakes.  Let’s stand behind our team as a whole.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Believe 2

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Seriously though we should all just believe and support this team tonight.  No negativity.  Complete faith in the team.  No trying to be funny, weird or picking on mistakes.  Let’s stand behind our team as a whole.  

Shame that it took all season for you to get on my level. 😜

Edited by Pete
  • LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1

1 minute ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

OK I admit it but I am a negative guy with this team, but yes tonight I am all in - The Rangers will win Game 6!

• Bullseye 1
  • Believe 3

3 hours ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

It’s quite simple.  Do whatever it takes to win.  Hold nothing back.  Florida is a good team.  If they give it their all and still lose tip your hat to a good team.  But don’t half ass it and then have excuses.  

That pretty much sums is it up, well said, not much to add other than LGR!!!!

• Believe 1

29 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Found a penny, heads up, in my bedroom the other day. Took it out, left it in the kitchen and decided to bring it out with me for the game. Told the wife it would be my lucky penny. Took a look at it today. The date on it? 1994.

The real feel temperature in Sunrise today? 94.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so fucking back on this bandwagon. Full steam ahead!

Skull fuck these flopping, diving pussies, then bring it back to MSG and have our real rats eat their goofy, fake, plastic ones. Scumbags. Fuck them all.

Father in Heaven, Rangers in 7.

The road back starts tonight.

Tonight, we ride. Bring it the fuck home boys!

Hype post of the year! 👏🏻

• Like 1

Just heard (don't know if reliable) same lineup minus Rempe plus brodz. If that's true I am not optimistic. Rempe is not responsible for the shit last game. The way they've neutered him I don't see this change moving the needle one way or another. We will see. 

57 minutes ago, Dem said:

Just heard (don't know if reliable) same lineup minus Rempe plus brodz. If that's true I am not optimistic. Rempe is not responsible for the shit last game. The way they've neutered him I don't see this change moving the needle one way or another. We will see. 

Rempe will be a bigger part of the picture next season.  Laviolette and the coaching staff are still figuring out how to use his unique assets.

I have no motivational speech to offer. No optimistic rhetoric or rationalization this time. All I will say is this: hockey is a game, and games are supposed to be fun. And in my opinion, hockey is the most fun game on Earth. If nothing else, we've been treated to a lot of fun this season. The instant classic Stadium Series comeback. The team record for wins. The President's Trophy. Sweeping Ovi and the Craps. Trocheck OT heroics. Kreider's third period hat trick and sticking it to the heavily-favored Canes. 

A bunch of players taking a big step forward this year, chief among them Alexis Lafreniere. Nathan MacKinnon was just a pretty good player for his first three years in the league, and then put up 53 points in his fourth year before exploding for 97 in his fifth year and never looking back. Laf just put up 57 in his fourth year, and has become this team's biggest scoring threat when it matters most. Playing like this, he's a 40-50 goal player next season. 

So, if nothing else, if it ends here, we've been treated to a hell of a fun season, and it's been a blast, privilege and honor witnessing it with you folks (I know I only emerge each year during the playoffs, but I'm a busy dude lol). 

For hopefully not the last time this season: LET'S GO RANGERS!!!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Believe 1

2 minutes ago, BlairBettsBlocksEverything said:

MIL and Step FIL stopped in for a surprise stay the night visit (thought they were coming tomorrow) so it’s a bad omen. Think we’re screwed 

There's still time to get them a room at the Holiday Inn.

Just have all the toilets in the house have "accidents" and they'll be happy to go.

You can piss in a jug and shit in a hole in the backyard until they're gone.

• LOL 1
  • Applause 1

8 minutes ago, Br4d said:

There's still time to get them a room at the Holiday Inn.

Just have all the toilets in the house have "accidents" and they'll be happy to go.

You can piss in a jug and shit in a hole in the backyard until they're gone.

If I wasn’t 100% sure my kids would find a way to dump the piss hugs everywhere I’d be tempted 

• LMFAO 1